Beer is the best

builder

Do you drink the nectar of the gods? Beer, I mean.

Despite medical evidence that points to the regular consumption of beer having many beneficial effects on the human body, certain individuals seem to think drinking beer is like having a drug habit, or something. (****ing wowsers)

Do you think that having a six-pack a day is a bad thing?

;)

builder said:
Do you drink the nectar of the gods? Beer, I mean.

Despite medical evidence that points to the regular consumption of beer having many beneficial effects on the human body, certain individuals seem to think drinking beer is like having a drug habit, or something. (****ing wowsers)

Do you think that having a six-pack a day is a bad thing?

;)

I have had non-Alcoholic beer. Cranberry flavour it was.

I thought that the strength it made in your throat was nice and it was tasteful too. Now I drink the stuff like soda.

I don't drink Alcohal, never have, never will.

I just recently started drinking beer on the advice of my Dr. believe it or not.

I have 1 quart a night after work.. not enough to get me drunk, but a slight buzz.

It improves circulation, and bladder problems, and I sleep better too. My blood pressure is lower, and oddly enough, I rarely get heartburn anymore either.

Other then that, I have never really been one to drink much at all.

Back in my early 20's however, I lived on a bar stool. gave it up when I was like 23-24.

Gonna be 35 this Sunday, celebrating with BEER for good health.:D

Yes, it keeps your plumbing working, helps with appetite problems, thins your blood slightly, and helps you sleep soundly.

Now if I needed drugs to do all those things, I would be worried.

Beer for me. :cool:

I've just started drinking again-well, I was going out once a week or every two weeks and having a few beers with the girls, but I started buying beer to keep at home. I've been having a terrible time sleeping, and it seems to be doing the trick. I did wine for a while, but it gives me raging heartburn. Two beers seems to do me right, and I'm much more tolerable after a good night's rest :D

Another supporter. Way to go Angie.

In the construction industry here, knock-off time is called beer o'clock. :D

I love beer, very rarely crave it; and hardly ever drink any, don't want to influence my son.

Hamza123 said:
I have had non-Alcoholic beer. Cranberry flavour it was.

I thought that the strength it made in your throat was nice and it was tasteful too. Now I drink the stuff like soda.

I don't drink Alcohal, never have, never will.

Hamza,

I hope that's not a religious thing or I hope that NA beer in Canada is different then in the US. In the US there is still a negligible amount of alcohol in it, that's why minors still can't buy it.

I'm 18...and I do drink. It hasn't messed me up, except for temporarily. Lol. Anyways, I have a question. What's everyone's favorite beer?

cynthiaa89 said:
I'm 18...and I do drink. It hasn't messed me up, except for temporarily. Lol. Anyways, I have a question. What's everyone's favorite beer?

Dos Equis or free beer. I think I've been nominated as an honorary Mexican. I love their beer, their women, their beaches, and their women!

View attachment 973

Attachments

• c7c15363673e436b7897de62f89fe154.jpg
    c7c15363673e436b7897de62f89fe154.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 13
cynthiaa89 said:
Miller Lite

ImWithStupid said:
Moosehead Lager.

Moosehead Dry Ice is a wonderful thing, New Brunswickers are damn stuck on the stuff. Keith's Pale Ale is the beer of Halifax, quite good as well.

When all is said and done, I'm a L

ImWithStupid said:
Hamza,

I hope that's not a religious thing or I hope that NA beer in Canada is different then in the US. In the US there is still a negligible amount of alcohol in it, that's why minors still can't buy it.

The alcohal levels in our Beer is actually higher.

I just prefer not to. You can go to Saudi Arabia and you wouldn't find much if any alcohal but than you go right next door to Dubai and you'll find as much alcohal as you would in Canada or the USA... My choice isn't based on my religious beliefs. I just will never drink alcohal.

Virgin Pino-Colladas for me. :D

My religion, Goombanism, requires consumption of beer on all Goombanian holy days. Currently we only have 186 holy days. Our religion is still a new religion; we are working on establishing more holy days.

I hate the taste of beer. The least nasty tasting for me has been Rolling Rock, which is pretty close to mineral water in taste. If I'm gonna drink anything alcoholic it will be mixed drinks.

Chi said:
I hate the taste of beer. The least nasty tasting for me has been Rolling Rock, which is pretty close to mineral water in taste. If I'm gonna drink anything alcoholic it will be mixed drinks.

Clearly you've not taken the time to learn how to apperciate beer. Its not something that most will like right away, its an aquired taste. I first thought it to be vile and would have rather drank stright rum, but it grows on you and then becomes a flavor and sensation you love more than most. Oh beer, someday I will marry you. :D

MY FAVORITE IS BUD LIGHT !!!

I also hated the taste of beer. But that does change, I agree. And there are some things that just don't taste right without beer..

For example, I love going to Schuyler Nebraska at a bar called Bootleggers, ordering one of their tacos (O.K. maybe 2) and all the Bud Light

I hear you guys, I've gotten that numerous of times throughout the years always from guys, I guess it's a man thing. Although I know lots of girls drink beer too, just not with the love and zest men seem to have for it:D