Bids on Silver Dragon

LMFAO!!!!! OK THIS is funny!!!!! If it includes the ability to bind and gaga the bitch I throw in for a buck 75 (then leave her in the closet or save as a gift in lue of good rep for a very special poster LOL)

I do not bid on any used merchandise. I will use an automobile analogy. If it has too many miles on the odometer, has had too many previous drivers, flat cushions, a trunk big enough to hold the entire Tampa Bay Buccaneer forward line, has been rear-ended by something as large as a cement truck and the quarter panels are bowed out too much then no thank you, ma'am. :eek:

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
I do not bid on any used merchandise. I will use an automobile analogy. If it has too many miles on the odometer, has had too many previous drivers, flat cushions, a trunk big enough to hold the entire Tampa Bay Buccaneer forward line, has been rear-ended by something as large as a cement truck and the quarter panels are bowed out too much then no thank you, ma'am. :eek:
True enough, but if the "car" can get you to the grocery store, you can get "bread".

Well then I guess without being given the opportunity to "kick the tires", I'll just have to assume that I am bidding on a "beater". I guess I can go three fiddy. Hey grey goose if your just bidding to drive the price up you are not very nice. :)

Best Investment Opportunity

This would be a sure way to make one hellacious profit.

I would buy her for what she

$5.00 US..... YAY CAPITALISM ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Although... we could go communist and everyone could take a stab!

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
Me on the other hand only wants OLDER merchandise. Newer products may not be cleared and could possibly be illegal

Are you refering to milfs? ...if so

MILFS!!! MILFS!!! MILFS!!! YEAHHAAHHH!!! :)

Man I'm definitely out of the running because you'd have to pay me to take her as anything.

Awww thanks MRIH, I feel very loved.

Sorry, Hugh, this merchandise is brand spanking new ;)

And none of you will be seeing a pic of this lot, so you'll have to take it in faith.

PS: great business plan, 8ball. For once you show forethought. Hell, any thought is good enough for me.

Back