Book Of Matt

GraDoN said:
well eventhough thats funny.. it may be true. i mean the chance that his internet is down for almost 3 months are not really a option and him not going on the inter fo 3 months aint one either...
**** he may be dead :eek:
or he will surprise us all and laugh at us... i really hope so :(
he's prolly registered as a new member and is pretending to be someone different for a while. lol

Sygy said:
no, that would go against everyting he stood for. any way we would notice his rather outspoken tone in the noobs post!
seriously, i think something is seriosuly wrong.
agreed you dont just dissapear from the internet for no reason...

Yeah Matt was around like everyday he wouldn't be gone for this long unless something was wrong.
I didn't wanna say anything earlier cause it was kinda morbid haha.

Sygy said:
seriosuly, he couldnt pretend not to be him. thats bc no one is in love with him more than he is with himself. anyways, i say i got drunk and then pressganged and now is sold into male sex slavery in South Africa...yess
lol....... hey SA aint that bad try Zimbabwe ><
but we should try to find out bout matt he lives in uk how hard can it be :\

no, ive been to zimbabwe....i say gambia bc my mum got approahed by a male prostitue there *shivers*

ok, matt is in gambia.

edit:

gradon, i live in the UK and plenty of ppl go missing every day here and anywhere else around the world.
he lives in brighton..so perhaps some one should check the the brighton branch of englands missing persons thingy.

dude when were u there? cause in the last 6 mounth zimbabwe has become a nightmare... its at the moment the worste country in the world.
matt is there.. must be.

Well, it probably helps to try and think of the humorous side of things but honestly I can't anymore. I must admit I'm realy worried about him and can't give any logical and at the same time comforting explanation to his disappearance. I wish there was a way to contact somebody...anybody who would know anything but I can't do it. My only way of reaching Matt has always been the internet...:(

I know this sounds stalkerish haha but I know Matt's address. He sent me his CV in one of our random convos about crap (ahhh memories). Obviously I'm not gonna go wandering round to his house or anything haha but I dunno it could be useful somehow?? I'm too tired to think.

PM me if you're desperate to know what it is, hopefully he won't mind me saying it :|

Yeah I guess I could write him a letter or something... it's worth a try.

Jojo Pmed me with the idea of trying to get hold of a phone number, but I've just been googling and so far no luck. However, I decided to type his house number/street into google, and it came up with a load of property sites :| But when I clicked on the link it didn't say anthing about his house being up for sale or anything...I dunno, google's confusing me o.o

So I'm saying he may have moved house, according to my unreliable google results.

Back