Builder is a very BAD boy!

Lethalfind

Just wondering, how many of you would consider Builder to be the worst Mod that GF has ever had.

He keeps changing my signature and editting my post to. I used to really like him, but since he became a Mod he thinks his **** does not stink and I am getting sick of having too change my sig all the time.

Is it just me? Or do you think Builder and ManicMonday should be put in the box for good? They gang up on me and try to make out like they run this place, when evryone knows that Phreak and Tori do that. And Bob to.

What do you think?

I think he's just a total pain in my ass.

I fixed your poll up for you retard.

:rolleyes:

Perhaps you need to get a life, and stop posting so much crap.

Haven't you noticed that nobody replies to most of your crapola?

Lethalfind said:
Just wondering, how many of you would consider Builder to be the worst Mod that GF has ever had.

He keeps changing my signature and editting my post to. I used to really like him, but since he became a Mod he thinks his **** does not stink and I am getting sick of having too change my sig all the time.

Is it just me? Or do you think Builder and ManicMonday should be put in the box for good? They gang up on me and try to make out like they run this place, when evryone knows that Phreak and Tori do that. And Bob to.

What do you think?

I think he's just a total pain in my ass..

I think that of all of the mods, builder has the biggest lack of GF Mod attitude...at least the attitude they tend to have.

Other than that, I see no problem.

Lethalfind said:
You know whats so funny about this is I would never write a post like that AND I don't think Manic is a problem...

Yeah you would.

And you do think that she's a problem...oh wait, you've been kissing her ass for the past couple weeks.

jokersarewild said:
Yeah you would.

And you do think that she's a problem...oh wait, you've been kissing her ass for the past couple weeks.

Actually I found out that Builder was lying to her and using her to do his dirty work, presumably so he would'nt look so alone in his need to be an ass in general...then I found out that Manic finally saw what an ass hole Builder really is, I will leave the particulars up to her to explain if she chooses, thats why I don't think Manic is a problem, nor would I ask to out her in the box.

Its a pathetic man who behaves that way but it speaks volumes about what kind of trash he is.

Lethalfind said:
Actually I found out that Builder was lying to her and using her to do his dirty work, presumably so he would'nt look so alone in his need to be an ass in general...then I found out that Manic finally saw what an ass hole Builder really is, I will leave the particulars up to her to explain if she chooses, thats why I don't think Manic is a problem, nor would I ask to out her in the box.

Its a pathetic man who behaves that way but it speaks volumes about what kind of trash he is.

True, very true.

Lethalfind said:

We'd best ask MM for her call on that one, but why did you post this anyway LF? What did you hope to gain? It's an invalid poll anyways. :rolleyes:

Lethalfind said:
All of Mods are created equal, except the demi-Mods...
Mods: (In order of importance)

Tori
Phreak
RO
Hugh

Demi-Mods: (Also in order of importance)

Outlaw
Builder
CES

ToriAllen said:

Tori
Phreak
RO
Hugh

Outlaw
Builder
CES

So, in effect, Tori is Zeus and Outlaw is Hercules (not the father-son thing)?

jokersarewild said:
So, in effect, Tori is Zeus and Outlaw is Hercules (not the father-son thing)?
Oh, please. Zeus was never really in charge. Hera was. Zeus was just a figurehead.

jokersarewild said:
You could be both! Super awesome figurehead AND the power behind the figurehead!
No Zeus fits Phreak better. He means well, but his plans usually go awry (like deleting all of our good threads...).

ToriAllen said:

Tori
Phreak
RO
Hugh

Outlaw
Builder
CES
That is not the order of importance, that is the order of ****ability.:D

ToriAllen said:

Tori
Phreak
RO
Hugh

Outlaw
Builder
CES

Someone's gotta be on the bottom of the barrel.;)

Lethalfind said:
...Is it just me? Or do you think Builder and ManicMonday should be put in the box for good? They gang up on me and try to make out like they run this place, when evryone knows that Phreak and Tori do that. And Bob to.

What do you think?

I think he's just a total pain in my ass.

Oh my, that sounds very close to whining...:rolleyes:

Originally Posted by ToriAllen

Tori
Phreak
RO
Hugh

Outlaw
Builder
CES

I'll fix this

All of Mods are NOT created equal (they exist on different levels of assclownery) except the demi-Mods...

Mods:(In order of assclown level)
Tori (Total **** eater)
CES (reprehensible)
Phreak (Typical Hack)
RO (Not exactly the sharpest TOOL in the shed. but not a total waste of skin)
Hugh (Might just be human)

Demi-mods:
Outlaw (respectable)
Builder (Bonus points for pissing off Lethalfind!!)

ToriAllen said:

Tori
Phreak
RO
Hugh

Outlaw
Builder
CES

Hey Tor, can you take a mom. and explain this further for me?

You were "first Mod"..righto? So how come my Best Bike Riding Buddy CES is now ahead of you in "importance" ? and what is the significance of that? Did'jall have a vote in the Secret Mod Den and vote him Head Cheese?

I mighta missed something - t'aint been closely watching. (throes of moving)

Back