Builder is a very BAD boy!

Builder is a pretty good guy. I've known him for a little over two years now and can vouch for his sensibilities. I have no idea what his moderation style is like, but I would assume it reflects his laidback personality.

Stormin gets my vote. :)

Kudos.

TommyGun1928 said:
I wonder where Lethalfind is off to....

Probably left after the mods changed the poll questions/results, tampered with the posts and thereby reduced the entire thread to a moot state. In which case, I am happy to report that it has been successfully derailed.

Whats funny is I didn't even start this thread, somehow Builder started it in my name...
I have been off the sight for over a week now.
I also got a message from someone named RenJen saying someone thinks she is me?? Sorry...never was wrapped up in this place enough to create a new name...
Your poll result are interesting since the entire site doesn't even have that many people as members...
All this shows is how truly pathetic Builder is...sitting at his computer banging away hoping his life matters.

MeTHoD-X said:
Builder is a pretty good guy. I've known him for a little over two years now and can vouch for his sensibilities. I have no idea what his moderation style is like, but I would assume it reflects his laidback personality.

Stormin gets my vote. :)

Kudos.

Cheers mate. Have some rep. ;)

builder said:
Cheers mate. Have some rep. ;)

One clear conclusion I have come to is that you Builder are one of the most pathetic people I have ever run into...
You find a way to start threads in other peoples names??

You must have my password to so that from what I am told...

How pathetic must your real life be for you to come on here and start this ****...

I can just see your sad looking self sitting behind your computer saying "this website isn't big enough for the both of us..."
How hilarious is that??
NOW you start a thread to take away a premium membership that I was voted, one that I didn't seek out and frankly won't notice if it is taken away.
Your overcompensating...says alot about the person you are...

Lethalfind said:
One clear conclusion I have come to is that you Builder are one of the most pathetic people I have ever run into...
You find a way to start threads in other peoples names??
Really ?? He did, point out this post to me, it calls for some investigation..

You must have my password to so that from what I am told...
You were TOLD this by someone ?? Names dammit, I want names !! Moderators do not have access to other members passwords... builder muust be like L33T or something.

How pathetic must your real life be for you to come on here and start this ****...
He started it ??
I can just see your sad looking self sitting behind your computer saying "this website isn't big enough for the both of us..."
How hilarious is that??
NOW you start a thread to take away a premium membership that I was voted, one that I didn't seek out and frankly won't notice if it is taken away.
Your overcompensating...says alot about the person you are...
And where is the proof of this accusation ??

phreakwars said:
Really ?? He did, point out this post to me, it calls for some investigation..

You were TOLD this by someone ?? Names dammit, I want names !! Moderators do not have access to other members passwords... builder muust be like L33T or something.

He started it ??
And where is the proof of this accusation ??

I have been clear in saying I think someone is full of ****...but Builder is the sad one with all the threads and polls...
I have never started a thread about how I feel about Builder or wanting to do anything to him...I feel what I feel and I don't need a poll to back me up...its that simple.
How does he start a poll in my name? I don't know, you tell me but I haven't started a thread in well over a week, I have been too busy with school and semester exams to have anything of interest to start a thread over...The poll about himself had my name on it and that days date...it didn't show that he had edited a thread by me either...unless he walked into my house and started it, I don't know how...
His sad wranglings show what a prize ass he is...Since his sad little dance I have been wondering what the real reason is he is no longer a teacher...did he leave because teaching wasn't for him, or was he asked too leave...maybe his pathetic wranglings on here are an attempt on his part to restore a general beliefe his life matters...

Lethalfind said:
.......but I haven't started a thread in well over a week, I have been too busy with school and semester exams to have anything of interest to start a thread over......

Bullshit.

You were pouting about being boxed.

builder may be a dirty little boy but not bad. lethal on the other hand, is a whining crybaby twit.

Talk about pathetic LOL

tizz said:
builder may be a dirty little boy but not bad. lethal on the other hand, is a whining crybaby twit.

Talk about pathetic LOL

HOLY ****! What is with all these vintage members coming back? Oh PHRRRREEEEAAAKKKK! Look who's here! :p

Sup Tizz. :)

daddybear41 said:
Builder rocks! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

That's right daddybear. By disassembling your feelings, you gain the strategic edge.

Just put your lips on it and blow already!

tizz said:

Talk about pathetic LOL

Tizzy, how you doing? I've missed you. Hey! how the hell do you know if Buildy is dirrrty? :D

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Tizzy, how you doing? I've missed you. Hey! how the hell do you know if Buildy is dirrrty? :D

I know ALL! HEHE

I am doing great. I hope all is well for you too!

Lethalfind said:
Just wondering, how many of you would consider Builder to be the worst Mod that GF has ever had.

He keeps changing my signature and editting my post to. I used to really like him, but since he became a Mod he thinks his **** does not stink and I am getting sick of having too change my sig all the time.

Is it just me? Or do you think Builder and ManicMonday should be put in the box for good? They gang up on me and try to make out like they run this place, when evryone knows that Phreak and Tori do that. And Bob to.

What do you think?

I think he's just a total pain in my ass.

As a newbie, he ticked me off....because I did not understahd the "game", silly as it is for grown people.... but he turns out to be helpful and I appreciate him... it is just too bad that, for some reason, the mods thinkk the way to keep people enjoying the Board is to heckle and hurt... and be called whiners when they do not understand...
Oh well....
And the BOX is REALLY silly for grown people trying to just hash out their feelings....

As a much experienced "idiot" I endorse the box fully. "Not for grown ups" you silly boy. the box is freaking brilliant. Now get over it or i will use what's left of my premium to know YOU into the box "again"

daddybear41 said:
As a newbie, he ticked me off....because I did not understahd the "game", silly as it is for grown people.... but he turns out to be helpful and I appreciate him... it is just too bad that, for some reason, the mods thinkk the way to keep people enjoying the Board is to heckle and hurt... and be called whiners when they do not understand...
Oh well....
And the BOX is REALLY silly for grown people trying to just hash out their feelings....
tizz said:
As a much experienced "idiot" I endorse the box fully. "Not for grown ups" you silly boy. the box is freaking brilliant. Now get over it or i will use what's left of my premium to know YOU into the box "again"

YOU JUST GOT:
BY TIZZ... THAT'S ****ING SAD.COM M8 ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back