Builder is a very BAD boy!

Ok so I am not into all this lingo crap LOL I keep hearing this "PWNED" ****. WTF does it mean anyway and WHY? I have to say that the internet is COMPLETELY ****ing the english language LOL It has become, or is becoming some kids of international code speak

tizz said:
DAMN!!! WTF was THAT? LOL

Translation please

Y0 W3rd uP B@B!G@L U n33d 2 St0P d@ H@TiNg An H!T @ ph@t bLuNt @N cH!Ll $!$T@.

Hmmm, I'll have a go at that one.

Yo!! Word up baby girl. You need to stop the hating and smoke a joint and chill Sister. :D

builder said:
Y0 W3rd uP B@B!G@L U n33d 2 St0P d@ H@TiNg An H!T @ ph@t bLuNt @N cH!Ll $!$T@.

Hmmm, I'll have a go at that one.

Yo!! Word up baby girl. You need to stop the hating and smoke a joint and chill Sister. :D

And poeple have trouble with MY typos while others type that way on purpose? WTF is the world coming to?

tizz said:
And poeple have trouble with MY typos while others type that way on purpose? WTF is the world coming to?
N1920R 81207cH, D0'N7 8e HA71N'. D15 5H17 8E 901n' 0U7 70 all da PLaya5 UP 1n D15 5h17. j00 NEEd 70 N07 8e d0wN w17cH0 7yp05, Ku2 UR 7YP05 A1'N7 8E FUnkY Fre5h, kN0W W@ 1 8 5AY1N', 9?

tizz said:

The Big Dumbing Down isn't quite finished yet. Questions like your's will be a thing of the past when we've finished re educating the plebs. :p

Back