Can't get that ***** smell off your dick

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Question,how come people attack women and call them whores but when men flirt or do whatever,it's cool?

I never called you a whore my dear, I would never. I called you Queen...Fellatio Queen.

Bows Deeply Your majesty!

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
I would but the Islamic court didn't tag them to identify which was yours...

Help!

AIG's Foot to Kiss

ew that is disgusting CES.what the **** is wrong with you? the one on the left,those other two are so disgusting don't you think?Luckily I had made it on time for my pedicure on that unfortunate day :rolleyes:

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
ew that is disgusting CES.what the **** is wrong with you? the one on the left,those other two are so disgusting don't you think?Luckily I had made it on time for my pedicure on that unfortunate day :rolleyes:

Hey, sorry. It's an Islamic Court, they don't listen to us Agnostics... :p

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Hey, sorry. It's an Islamic Court, they don't listen to us Agnostics... :p

Ok the joke has weared off.Stop saying it's an Islamic court,probably a saudi court.You won't find it done anywhere else.

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
Is'nt an Islamic court where they play Islamic basketball?

Yeah, they tried it once, but their damn turbans kept falling off of their heads while running around the court. The Mullah declared it a sin, and worthy of only the unwashed African American Infidels...

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Yeah, they tried it once, but their damn turbans kept falling off of their heads while running around the court. The Mullah declared it a sin, and worthy of only the unwashed African American Infidels...

There's no rascism in Islam.Stop your pathetic joke.Go back to being funny.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
I wonder if Vortex knows?

Sorry i dont....Its been years since i have had to experience that "chicken of the sea" epervesence aromoa from my "piece"

.....He is what worked for me....I laid off tuna and went to beef :D

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Question,how come people attack women and call them whores but when men flirt or do whatever,it's cool?

It works this way, y'all call us playas and dogs when we have many partners, and we call y'all sluts and whores when y'all have many partners. Fair trade off so no one is getting off easy.

Outlaw2747 said:
It works this way, y'all call us playas and dogs when we have many partners, and we call y'all sluts and whores when y'all have many partners. Fair trade off so no one is getting off easy.

Player and Dog are far preferable adjectives to slut and whore.

Admit it.

Don't forget that we get called way more names than females do. Man I heard some verbal thrashing in the short amount of time I been on Earth.

I smell another potential war. Ahhhh the aroma of a glorious internet battle. Someone bring in the 120mm.

"What's the sound that the M1 makes? BOOM BOOM!" (in cadence)

Back