Chester Bennington in Custody Dispute with Estranged Wife

someone said that they wrote on the papers about the divorce
which of u has that newspaper????
could u scan it and post it here so we can all read and give opinions??
dany-romania

gaia, you are a sinagporean? yay! im one too. anyway, it came out in Life! back to topic, im the one who said that it came out in the newspaper. but my scanner's not working so i cant scan it here. personally, i think this thread shld be closed until further news is given.

shahfire said:
gaia, you are a sinagporean? yay! im one too. anyway, it came out in Life! back to topic, im the one who said that it came out in the newspaper. but my scanner's not working so i cant scan it here. personally, i think this thread shld be closed until further news is given.
no,why do u say it should be closed
maybe someone will scan that article for us so we can all see it
there's nothing wrong with this thread so it shouldn't be closed...it didn't turn into a fight so it should stay on
dany-romania

shahfire said:

yup,i am! haha.. finally fiound another singaporean here!

oh..i dun often read newspaper..lol..
but what is it about?most of the time Life! writes crap...lol
u have msn?add me,ok?

though many people are making assumptions about this,but i dont think it shld be closed too..cos at least it allows lp fans who are concerned to be updated with the latest info(if they are) Over at the LPMB, they strictly dont allow it..but it will be best if we can calm one another down,before chester makes any formal announcements about it.

yeah,but the ones that own the news won't post it here
it's selfish....we should be friends,and try to share with everyone what we owe,but anyway
i hope no one will close the thread
dany-romania

I was shocked to hear that he divorced his wife.....:( I'm not happy about this. I was setting him for example to anyone that said marriage can't last in this business...I was like "Look at Chester! he makes it work!"

What the hell happen'?

http://lpsession.lp.funpic.org/imagenes/noticias/yam!.jpg

chester and his girlfriend "Talinda" are on the cover of a magazine

Lessons for a rock star:

1: never get married, you'll divorce her/him
2: try not to have childeren (yes mistakes happen so eat em)
3: any relationship of yours is gossip for other, be prepared for false news stories.
4: find a good rehab to goto before you band goes on tour, you'll need it at the end of the tour
5: find a good phyciatrist to goto before you band goes on tour, you'll need it at the end of the tour also
6: try to keep trake of you money, you finacial advisor skims of a couple grand all the time
7: any relationship you have is going to be played up as fairtale love, just dont get married till your at least 28
8: wear a condom and see a doctor every 3 months, thank me later and ill accept only 1% of what you sued that bitch for.
9: dont date other celebraties, your band dies after that.
10: 99.99% of women out there that want to be with you really dont want to be with you, just your fortune and fame.

well it kind of matches with all the rock stars
well ppl always say they live in a world filled with alcohol and drugs and prostitutes and stuffs like this and mass-media always says a rock star relationship will not last for ever.....
i guess what (s)he wrote there is almost true.....

Back