Chester Bennington in Custody Dispute with Estranged Wife

XERO-Limit said:
Hey guys, I don't know if any1 remembers me but this is my first time on in months.This is my first reply in months, as follows: GREAT SONOFA****!!WHAT THE **** HAPPENED!!

I remember you! You probably dont know who the hell I am though..lol:p

I think Sam is gonna get the custody,i dont know..

I really hope everything works out... I feel so bad for them, I like when couples stay together, because they hardly ever do anymore...i hope Chester gets at least some custody of his son..its his son too...he should!! but yeah, i don't know what to say, i haven't been a fan for long...so i don't know much about Sam or Draven, but still i hope they are okay!

guys i know one thing-he is a star:if chester really wants the custody of his son he's gonna get it....i'm sure of that
but i know one thing he's an honest man and he's gonna play clean so i don't think he's gonna use the money and all his contacts to get his son
i really think he diserves to get the custody....i know he loves draven very much
dany-romania

dany said:
guys i know one thing-he is a star:if chester really wants the custody of his son he's gonna get it....i'm sure of that
but i know one thing he's an honest man and he's gonna play clean so i don't think he's gonna use the money and all his contacts to get his son
i really think he diserves to get the custody....i know he loves draven very much
dany-romania
What makes you think he'll get custody just because he's 'a star'? And what makes you think that Samantha doesn't love Draven just as much..?

misery said:
What makes you think he'll get custody just because he's 'a star'? And what makes you think that Samantha doesn't love Draven just as much..?
misery,u've never heard that stars use their influences to get what they want?????only chaz is not like that
i never said sam doesn't love draven-come on it's her son,she has to love him but i think sometimes she used her son to get what she wanted....and if u read the first post here u can realise that right now she's doing the exact same thing......she doesn't let chaz see his child
that means(for me) she wants to punish him-but i don't know for what because let's think-i really believe she had it all with chaz but still she wants smth more..........maybe chaz's money??????
i don't wanna be rude and i don't wanna start a fight because of what i've said,it's just an oppinion....
ok????
dany-romania :thumbsup:

dany said:
misery,u've never heard that stars use their influences to get what they want?????only chaz is not like that
i never said sam doesn't love draven-come on it's her son,she has to love him but i think sometimes she used her son to get what she wanted....and if u read the first post here u can realise that right now she's doing the exact same thing......she doesn't let chaz see his child
that means(for me) she wants to punish him-but i don't know for what because let's think-i really believe she had it all with chaz but still she wants smth more..........maybe chaz's money??????
Actually Samantha would allow visits, so no, she is keeping Chaz from his son.

dany said:
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
finaly
it's true.......yupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!
this just made my day.......
finally,chaz without sam,without ugly,and stupid sam
oh my god,i'm so happy,i just can't experess my feelings
yeah....go chaz...go
u're gonna win the custody
dany-romania

probably the only reason u dont like Sam is cos ur jealous of her in some way or soemthing. It doesnt really change your life if Chaz is married to her or not :mad:

The only thing I hope in this is, that they work something out for the best of Draven. That kid is just so small and already he has to deal with this **** of his parents fighting over him. No money in the world can buy you the love of both of your parents. And I just hope CHAZ and Sam make some wise decissions just for the sake of their son.

xxxxx The Tester

hey peeps go on lptimes.com and check out the enew pix u can see chester is happy i hope everything is OK with 'em...i feel kinda happy about it

Whatever happens to both Sam and Chester,they should probably fix it without any problem.It´s really sad 2 see they are getting divorced,they used 2 be such a beautiful couple but well loves sometimes has an end:(.
I´m sorry for Draven,but I know if Chester gets the custody he will be a great dad,cuz he is AWESOME!!!plus Draven would be so lucky 2 have Chester taking care of him.
And as for Sam,well good luck in her new life and hopefully she will be a good mother if she has custody of Draven as well.

My thoughts about this subject right now is to give CHAZ and Sam the privacy they both need for handling this painfull and very stressfull situation. Going through a divorce is as painfull as it can get, going through in the public eye is even worse. My thoughts go out to Draven and I wish CHAZ and Sam ( never thought I would say this to her ) all the best and wisdom in the world. CHAZ I LOVE YOU!!!!

xxxxxx The Tester

Chestersbabi7 said:
ahh im excited, i mean it blows that chaz is going to be sad...BUT HES SINGLE!! YAY
Lol, that exactly what i´m thinking right now! :p

... but i´m not really sad about Chaz (and Sam), I´m sad for Draven! (Chaz and Sam can get another person and forget about this, but Draven... he´s really going to pass through a living hell at that age) :(

Back