Chester Bennington in Custody Dispute with Estranged Wife

shahfire said:
hey pple this issue is so big that it came out in the local papers of singapore.

Whooah that is some serious stuff, feel so sad for Chaz now for all the stuff he has to deal with right now. Hope he will find some peace soon. Love you CHESTER.

xxxxx The Tester

why are you happy that hes single?
Lol,not to offend you or ANYTHING, but hes kinda 29 years old..
and you are like,15. Lol:p

I know,it crushed my dreams when i found out he was older than me:(
*cries*
why????

yea i mean.. he is single.. but like can you say ILLEGAL... i mean i have my dreams too.... but thats why they are dreams... i feel bad and all for Chester but i feel REALLY bad for Draven... i mean he has to grow up with a broken family now.. and that sucks... !

Gonna suckass for Draven when he's older...knowing his dad used to be Chester Bennington of LP....and they aren't family anymore >_< That'd make me pretty mad.

That's terrible! I mean, everyone's always saying Samantha's so lucky and my friend even said that she wants them to get divorced so that she can have Chaz for herself. But looking back on that now, that's not even funny anymore. They were like a golden couple! This is terrible! I can't say it enough...

*sobs and sits in a corner*

At least Mike won't divorce his wife Mizz Shinoda

acdcrules04 said:
i think what he was saying is that he thinks sam will get custody
Chester said he was gonna do everything to get custody......but maybe it would be better if they hadn`t split up...i mean they have to think about their kid.....what happened is so terrible,i know what it feels like cause my parents don`t live together any more...dunno what else to say:(:(:(;) ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
guys,you're too little to understand what kind of game Chester's plying right now.....he's to inteligent to let Sam steal his son;i know how much he loves him and i'm sure he's gonna get custody
You've looked at the pics where he's with his new "gf" and u all said -i can't belive how he can have a new gf and how quickly he forgot Sam,but it's not like that,i'm sure his heart is still bleeding but what he's doing right now it's just a game,a game to gain his son,to get his custody
and he's gonna get the custody-belive me,i know what i'm saying.
dany-romania

Dany, this all started a while back, like in January. Its just so happens that they just released news about it a few months ago. Its not hard to forget someone and go for someone else. Maybe they have a been together since Chaz and Sam filed for divorce. You never know whats actually going on until they say it themselves...

That's terrible! I mean, everyone's always saying Samantha's so lucky and my friend even said that she wants them to get divorced so that she can have Chaz for herself. But looking back on that now, that's not even funny anymore. They were like a golden couple! This is terrible! I can't say it enough...

*sobs and sits in a corner*

At least Mike won't divorce his wife Mizz Shinoda

I agree with you ( now ). Like your friend I always said that I wanted CHAZ to get divorced. Hell I know I would never get him but CHAZ being with another woman just made me seriously jealous. And now that CHAZ and Sam are divorced and this new gf turns up. I just wish SAm was back as part of CHAZ. This new gf doesn't fit in ( my opinion ). I just hope that CHAZ is happy because that makes me happy. And for the sake of Draven I hope things will turn out fine.

xxx The Tester

shahfire said:
hey pple this issue is so big that it came out in the local papers of singapore.

when?why didnt i see it? gosh,this is really big..

i bet theynew gf is just a result of him trying to cover up the pain

hey,we actually dont know much about all this,all we have is a ****ing article. so dont blame sam or chester lst,we dont know who was at fault.

Back