Chronic's '13 Build

Haha I am ALWAYS straight up with those guys.. always clean my truck out lol. Not worth the hassle I import so much stuff that they know me know and I never get searched on the canadian side, they ask me how much money in parts I have and then I go and pay tax.

Crossing into NY scares me a bit, they are ****ing anal and would give me a hard time for a few crumbs

too funny.

I once went to Niagara falls when I was like 12. My parents called whomever and were told a county ID card would suffice for us kids. Well we had no issues till we crossed back into the canuck side from ny side. Girl at customs literally had a **** fit over some stupid county ID cards. I mean really my brother was 9 and I was 12 and we were with our parents. *****s..

I made a wrong turn in Niagara Falls one day... Ended up at the Canadian check point by accident. Tried explain to the bitch in the booth that we made a wrong turn at the light and all we wanted to do was turn around and go to the US side of the falls and have a look.. She handed me my military id and license back and I swear to this day she said "go"... All I did was let my foot of the brake and she came un-****ing-glued! Screaming at me that that's not what she said and sent me to the customs building to be searched... 2 hours in the agricultural building filling out paper work about ****ing vegetables and livestock because I had my dog with me explaining to everyone I talked to that we made a wrong turn and just wanted to go back. When we made it back to the truck the 2 boarder patrol guys that were searching my **** were like.. "Why didn't you just say you made a mistake?".... All they did was open a gate at the other side of the parking lot and let me back over.... Then I had to explain to the US boarder what we were doing, how long we were in Canada, what out business was, bla bla bla... I explain it to him what happened and he just shakes his head and points to the parking lot for the falls..

**** Canadian woman boarder booth bitches... Never again.

The only other time I crossed to Canada, I was promised naked woman with double enders and cheap beer on Saint Catherine's st.... I just sat in the back seat and didn't say a word as we crossed, lol.

The rest of that adventure would be material enough for another thread.... That was an interesting couple of days to say the least.

lol^

When I went we originally were gonna stay on the US side, its a dump compared to the Canadian side.

haha yah Buffalo is kinda a shithole, that's where that buddy that jerked me around on that frame was from too.

Ed sounds like you had a good night in Montreal.. I have those every so ofter, I'm less than an hour from there haha.

I find the US border patrol guys far worse, i don't **** around over there at all not worth the hassel

Well I have almost everything in now, (except for the crank and piston that was supposed to be done like 2 weeks ago.. Thanks crankworks, I'll think of you guys when I'm racing a 400ex this weekend.)
V
I'll start posting pics soon, probably after the weekend though.
V
Right now I'm setting up the 400 with a lot of the 450r parts (complete rear is on there now - houser swinger/elka shock&link/Rad 450r carrier/ Gforce axle) I'm currious to see how this handles on the 400ex compared what it's built for. I had to notch the bottom mount on the frame for the link to fit. should work good with those TCS shocks I got from Mr. BGunns
img2714yo-1.jpg

haha

I find the US border patrol guys far worse, i don't **** around over there at all not worth the hassel

Damn rigth, US Border Patrol, putting panic in hispanic.... oooohraaaa!

Love those guys, they never give us any **** when we go in convoys, they salute us when we pass , love them..

Hey hope u get ur stuff in time.. me just waiting on the crank case splitter and the oil pump. My oil cooler was cleaned and its on the way here...

I'll have some progress hoefully tonight.. Been slacking with this thread the last little while.

I have my new frame back from PC so I'll start adding a-arms and shocks tonight. I'm going to leave the houser swinger/elka setup on the 400ex until I get my crank back from Crankworks.. (5 weeks and counting that they've had it in their shop, btw.... :soapbox:)

Finally some updates;
06+ box, tube and Uni filters - got this for a really good price off of Ethan Shafer on the Org, thanks again Ethan
img2741dga-1.jpg

Some stuff from Paul @ Woodward (I can't find my bag of jets after I took it to jet the 400ex! I need those for the FCR lmao.. :nono:)
img2742d-1.jpg

Dynomite Magic
img2746pp-1.jpg

Some Frame Gussets after PC
img2738i-1.jpg

Getting the powder out of the steering stem bearing area
img2737ki-1.jpg

Finally starting to look like something..
img2747c-1.jpg

Still waiting for my CRANK though!!!!! :soapbox:
I put a few motos on these on the weekend since my 450 is still not together, the 400 handles like a dreaaaam with that suspension on there
img2732k-1.jpg

raptorlp-1.jpg

I'll try and find pics of the fat suit lol

lol^

When I went we originally were gonna stay on the US side, its a dump compared to the Canadian side.

Sadly it hasn't always been that way. I lived in Niagara Falls in the 70s, right next to Love Canal (thanks for waiting so long Jimmy Carter). But I read something a few years ago that the Falls had one of the highest unemployment rates in the US, at over 50% IIRC.

But the view from the Canadian side is so much nicer.

Hahaha my GF is from StoneyCreek (Hamilton) and says that my hometown reminds her of Buffalo so I guess I live in a ****-hole too :rotflmao:

Back