Cutting...A serious issue.

Oh, my life is too hard. Everyone comes to me with their problems. I have 4 jobs and I am single. My life is too hard. My step-father is going to get shot, my mother put in jail, my grandparents will die and I can not take it anymore. OH! I got an idea! I will take a sharp edge to my wrists! yeah! Inflicting physical pain is way better! Suicide is cool! **** those retards who want to live. Dying is fun! Let us all do it together! We can do it while singing the cutting song! Sing it with me! I know you know the words!
"I'll cut you, you'll cut me,
in the end we're all blood-y..."

In the military you are told to suck it up. At work you are told that you are not to do it on your bosses time. At church if you do it, they will condemn you to hell. At school, they would send you to an instituion. In front of me, you would lose my respect.

Cutting is not the solution.

majinkamahl said:
Oh, my life is too hard. Everyone comes to me with their problems. I have 4 jobs and I am single. My life is too hard. My step-father is going to get shot, my mother put in jail, my grandparents will die and I can not take it anymore. OH! I got an idea! I will take a sharp edge to my wrists! yeah! Inflicting physical pain is way better! Suicide is cool! **** those retards who want to live. Dying is fun! Let us all do it together! We can do it while singing the cutting song! Sing it with me! I know you know the words!

In the military you are told to suck it up. At work you are told that you are not to do it on your bosses time. At church if you do it, they will condemn you to hell. At school, they would send you to an instituion. In front of me, you would lose my respect.

oh thnks now i feel like everyone is going to attack me

majinkamahl said:

Well said MK

4everLP_Shinoda said:
I´m not leaving u!!!!!I want u to understad that cutting yourself won´t do good!!! CAN´T U UNDERSTAND THAT??!!

i will maybe when i feel like i can

thinking reallly hard cutting or not cutting.

hmm cutting or not

hhuh cutting or not

hm still thinking

hmm...not good
stop or u'll end up lking like me....like ur dating edward scissor hands~not really a bad thing though cuz its johnny depp :)

Back