Cutting...A serious issue.

i am now kinda thinking cutting is a better way to go then dealing with everything that i have built up inside

cutting isnt the best way, its prob easier, well it is for me anyway...u shuld realy tlk 2 sum1 though
its supposed to help and its less harmful than cutting....

emma said:
cutting isnt the best way, its prob easier, well it is for me anyway...u shuld realy tlk 2 sum1 though
its supposed to help and its less harmful than cutting....

well i only cut when i am shaving.........

and i'm tried of not being able to cope with my emotions so now i think cutting is a better way to go

i no this'll sound really stupid but wots so bad that u have to cut and cant tlk?
i mean i understand where ur coming from cuz im not too good at voicing my feelings but im sure theres loads of people will be willing to help u, i no i am
u no wot i mean

emma said:
i no this'll sound really stupid but wots so bad that u have to cut and cant tlk?
i mean i understand where ur coming from cuz im not too good at voicing my feelings but im sure theres loads of people will be willing to help u, i no i am
u no wot i mean
everything.......my emotions and everyone who has left me in the dark.
as in abandond me

About this whole thread my opinion is this:
Cutting is not the best way to deal with your problems.If u really need help just try talking 2 som1 u can trust or u can go to a physcologyst(to be honest I don´t like physcologyst so I would choose the 2st option).
If u need to relief the pain to go away u can hit as hard as u want a sand bag(those ones that have been made for boxing),I think that will help and u will feel better plus u won´t have any scars on your skin.

totally understand u but once u stop its kinda hard to stop, i get withdrawal symptoms sometimes....
im a freak i no

To relieve pain, I usually just cry lol. Lame eh.
Or write about it on my blog.
Or you can buy one of those stressball thingies. Or make one like I use to because it was fun lol. Fill a balloon with flour and tie it :) Make sure you don't sqeeze it too hard otherwise it'll burst and you'll get flour all over you o_0
Yeah well, I hope someway you guys find another alternative to relieving stress. Cutting isn't nice >.>

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
To relieve pain, I usually just cry lol. Lame eh.
Or write about it on my blog.
Or you can buy one of those stressball thingies. Or make one like I use to because it was fun lol. Fill a balloon with flour and tie it :) Make sure you don't sqeeze it too hard otherwise it'll burst and you'll get flour all over you o_0
Yeah well, I hope someway you guys find another alternative to relieving stress. Cutting isn't nice >.>
I agree with u o0SugaxNxSpice0o,btw the baloon thingy sounded fun

Think about your friends. Your family. Those have got to be positive things in your life. Anything lame can be positive. Getting a good grade at school. Seeing a message that made you smile. Buying an item that you've wanted for a while. Having a nice chat. Painting a pretty picture. I don't know lol. Those are crap examples. The thing is, you gotta start being more optimistic ^.^ Especially about life itself. You seem to have a out going personality so start showing it off :)

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Think about your friends. Your family. Those have got to be positive things in your life. Anything lame can be positive. Getting a good grade at school. Seeing a message that made you smile. Buying an item that you've wanted for a while. Having a nice chat. Painting a pretty picture. I don't know lol. Those are crap examples. The thing is, you gotta start being more optimistic ^.^ Especially about life itself. You seem to have a out going personality so start showing it off :)

my family i can tell don't care about me.
my best friend ellie abandoned me .
my very first bestfriend misty left me in 7th grade she called and said she won;t be talking to me in the halls si i mostly have nothing to live for.
just LINKIN PARK.

u have loads of friends though, not just those people, they dont even deserve thinking about really
u have us

lpp said:
my family i can tell don't care about me.
my best friend ellie abandoned me .
my very first bestfriend misty left me in 7th grade she called and said she won;t be talking to me in the halls si i mostly have nothing to live for.
just LINKIN PARK.
aww don´t said that*gives lpp a huge hug*U will find some1 who will care about u ;)

Back