Cutting...A serious issue.

Nienna said:
MSN does that sometimes yeah... I cut myself yesterday, again. I can't stop, so, really, DON'T START!

it's like smoking
once begon it's hard to stop
it 's like a addiction

Im glad i stopped with cutting myself....but still sometimes i feel like cutting agian

Ocean_soul said:
it's like smoking
once begon it's hard to stop
it 's like a addiction

Im glad i stopped with cutting myself....but still sometimes i feel like cutting agian
Yeah, I agree....I stopped a while ago, but from time to time I sometimes feel like I want to again. I just try and push that feeling aside and have my mind busy with other things

LP_Soldier said:
Yeah, I agree....I stopped a while ago, but from time to time I sometimes feel like I want to again. I just try and push that feeling aside and have my mind busy with other things

:) ...mostly when I've the feeling I write it down on a paper ....it helps maybe people should try it :)

Ocean_soul said:
:) ...mostly when I've the feeling I write it down on a paper ....it helps maybe people should try it :)
I already tried that... It doesn't work for me. I don't got the rest to write something down. Weird enough, I'm really calm, when I cut myself...
(that was really bad English, I'm sorry about that)

Then maybe you could try other things that can work as an escape. Painting, some kind of a sport... do something to keep your mind busy with other stuff! Perhaps it would help.

running....don't know uhhh
:confused:

running that helps :) ...maybe than you're too tired to cut
well don't know ....I'm just picking some things you could do

Thnx to you all! *hugs*
But, when I start to run, for example, at school, there will be ppl, who notice that... When I go to the toilet, and cut myself, nobody will notice...

Nienna said:
Thnx to you all! *hugs*
But, when I start to run, for example, at school, there will be ppl, who notice that... When I go to the toilet, and cut myself, nobody will notice...

Hugs nienna back :)
I love to run at school Lol....well everybody is thinings that I'm idiot so why should i act as a normal person ;)

ow at school i hadn't thought about that....i nver cut at school i'm always thinking that somebody will noticed it when I'm back in class
hmzzz....uhhh well don't know :confused:

Ocean_soul said:
Hugs nienna back :)
I love to run at school Lol....well everybody is thinings that I'm idiot so why should i act as a normal person ;)

ow at school i hadn't thought about that....i nver cut at school i'm always thinking that somebody will noticed it when I'm back in class
hmzzz....uhhh well don't know :confused:
I must cycle to school, so I can't run to school ;)
It's very nice, to cycle very hard, so I can put all my agression in the cycling, so I won't hurt anybody.
And, about cutting at school, I can be really upset, when I get a bad mark, or something...

I used to cut.....i carved that bitch abby's initials into my arm....now i feel like carving kelsey's initials....(she just dumped me) and idk....I wont do it but i really feel like doing it...

Back