diana's journal

Update:

Ummm...me and Nina went out to town on Friday with our bikes...I should come to her house at 7.30 pm...and I came at 6.30 pm...and I don't know how I managed to do that...but the freakiest part is that she also was ready to go at that time...so we both thought that it was 7.30 pm when it was 6.30 pm...omg...lol...:D

However, we then went to town, bought a bottle of wine and coca-cola, got in park and started drinkin...and Nina was all in it...ha ha...she was soon drunk cuz she drank like 3/4 of it...but okay, we then went in Musicafe cuz one friend is now dj there...and Nina got sick, lol...she started throwing up and stuff...ha ha...that's why we soon went home...at about 10.30 pm...

As I got close to home I noticed that there's a party going on at the playground and remembered that I was invited, lol...2 people were celebrating their 18th bd...so I went there...drank some wine...hang out...we also played volleyball a bit...and basketball...was fun...
I played basketball for some time just with one guy...and I liked him...I mean, he seems like a good guy...so I asked a friend for his number yesterday and I sent him a message today...he hasn't replied yet...I hope he will...

Anyway, now it's time to watch tennis...there's a man final going on...Federer against Nadal...and also women couple final where our Slovenian Katarina Srebotnik plays with Ai Sugijama against Cara Black and Leisel Huber...it would be awesome if they won...^^

woot looks like you had a awesome time, yup nothing like a great party and volleyball or some rugby hehehe
ya tennnis is now on and my mum is watching guess ill join her now, kinda lame cause federer is too good for nadal on grass. I hope your doubles team wins :)

seems like you had fun :D nice to hear that

hope that guy replys soon! if not he'll be in trouble :p
Thank you...and yup yup...we're gonna show him who's the boss! lol...:D

GraDon said:
woot looks like you had a awesome time, yup nothing like a great party and volleyball or some rugby hehehe
ya tennnis is now on and my mum is watching guess ill join her now, kinda lame cause federer is too good for nadal on grass. I hope your doubles team wins :)
True true...and I like volleyball and stuff...and I played it (a bit) drunk for the 1st time, lol...fun fun...:D

Idk, I think I'm gonna cheer for Nadal...even though he's less likely to win...maybe that's even the reason...;)

That guy (btw, his name is Blaž) replied...we were messaging a bit...and then he got msn (he hadn't had it before) so we talked a bit...not much...hope we'll do more tomorrow or something...I still don't quite know what to think about him but...we'll see...
Oh, and he said that he's gonna tell me when he'll come to my town so we could meet...

the tall one right? (i dont know left from right) in the shorts? if hes the one in the shorts thens hes quite a looker, my one qualm being that short-wearers who are men are odd, as a rule. that what my grandma said, never marry man in shorts!
Yup, that's the guy...I think he looks pretty good...:) And I'm glad you agree...

Ha ha ha...lol...well, I'm not gonna judge on that, okay?;):D

Back