diana's journal

no, dont go goth. mainly bc when u look back at the picture when ur older u will really regret it. why dont u go for a black dress with goes down to ur knees which is a strapless on bc then u can wear a really nice like blue or gree pendant. OO and wear those skin coloured tights..then get some nice shoes....

Sygy said:
no, dont go goth. mainly bc when u look back at the picture when ur older u will really regret it. why dont u go for a black dress with goes down to ur knees which is a strapless on bc then u can wear a really nice like blue or gree pendant. OO and wear those skin coloured tights..then get some nice shoes....
Well...I'll probably go goth cuz I actually like it and don't know what else to do...actually, I'm pretty certain I'm gonna go with corset and a skirt...that will probably look a bit gothic...yup yup, that's what I'm gonna do...it will look good, don't worry...^^

I guess it's time for an update:

So, nothin interesting, dramatic or whatever is happening in my life right now...that's why I don't post that much in here these days...

Anyway, yesterday was like any other Friday...we've been at the usual places...
By the river I saw Rok as he walked up and down...that's how I knew they were by the river also...so I hoped to see them in Music...yeah, right...thy didn't show up...don't know why, though...they usually do...so, nothin interesting except for the fact that I got drunk and I vomited after a long time, lol...and today I have a little hangover...

Today I had to wake up at 7.30 am...I slept for 4 hours...went to dancing lessons...for the last time...we'll only have a rehearsal of the whole program on Thursday and on Friday before the actual prom...

Today I'm finally gonna go and buy a skirt...hope I'll find a nice gothic one...and probably I'm gonna buy shoes also...damn, I really have no idea how I'm gonna walk and dance in heels, lol...my feet are probably gonna fall off... :p
And on Monday I'll go to the well-known slovenian designer Thaler shop...they'll make me a corset...they said they can make one in just a day so...I hope this will work out good...just hope it's not gonna be too expensive...

Ummm...so yeah, that's probably all...

Well, I found a pretty nice gothic lookin long skirt...I don't have it yet...I'm gonna buy it on Monday cuz they'll have extra sales...
It's black...over the first black layer is another one made of lace...hope you guys are gonna like it...^^

Sorry Jos, I won't sell it...:p

And Ali...thanks...:)
(You are Ali, right? It's hard for me to remember the names...or often I don't really care to...;))

Well...I didn't find the shoes yesterday...I'm gonna go to town tomorrow cuz I already saw some nice ones... :thumbsup:
Thanks Jeezy...^^
Cloud...of course...everything for you guys...^^
Frib...he he...well, I want your honest opinion so... ;)
The prom is on Friday at 8 pm... :p Yeah, I know...I'm very quick with getting me the garment... :rolleyes:

Oh, and yesterday...I picked my skirt like immediately but then my mum...she had to find her somethin to dress up also...and that lasted for like more than an hour...lol...I'm never goin to shopping for her ever again...even though I didn't actually know she's gonna do that yesterday...

lol my mom does that alot... i just wanne get a shirt then when i get it after 10 seconds she goes to every shop there is and buys nothing... i hate that

GraDoN said:
lol my mom does that alot... i just wanne get a shirt then when i get it after 10 seconds she goes to every shop there is and buys nothing... i hate that
Ha ha...well...we were just in one shop so I just had to stand there and watch her and the 2 shop assistants helpin her...lol...bad thing...one of the assistents said to my mum that she has a patient daughter...so yeah, at least that... :p

Back