Dream Doctor

SNiPeRViRuS said:
Well, no its just I watched an anime marathon last week and the night it was over I saw them all taking over the world. Thats probably why.

OK, to me, thats lyk an obsession gone crazy. Due to the fact, it didn't worry you, you saw the exact same crazy stuff on the marathon and you're basically obsessed about it.
Its ok, to dream about obsessions.

woodyloveslinkin said:
OK, to me, thats lyk an obsession gone crazy. Due to the fact, it didn't worry you, you saw the exact same crazy stuff on the marathon and you're basically obsessed about it.
Its ok, to dream about obsessions.

I am not obsessed though. It was a something my friends dragged me into. I was just thinking about it before bed because it was confusing to understand.

SNiPeRViRuS said:
I am not obsessed though. It was a something my friends dragged me into. I was just thinking about it before bed because it was confusing to understand.

ok, u were confused (something u could've mentioned before) that could've lead to the worry about cartoons taking over the world.

woodyloveslinkin said:
As in the paranormal?

I don't pay attention to those. Simply, I'm not that kind of person to believe it.

Okay, just curious. But, I saw this dream posted by someone on another forum (www.rouseindahouse.com) and thought I would ask you what it meant, because I am curious as to what kind of a person would have a dream like this.
The person said that they dream about killing huge amounts of people with chainsaws and nail guns, and making yo-yos out of there eyeballs and playing with them happily. So, what do you think?

woodyloveslinkin said:
the first one, i think that, somebody made somebody else do something they didn't want to do, which ended up in a loss of life. Do u know any1/people who have pressured u or other people in to doing stuff u didn't want to do, but when they did do it, they made a costly or a regrettable mistake??

the second one,
your obsessesion with linkin park, you wanted them to be there at a time of need, and they were. Do u know any ordinary person that did that to you?
no never no one is around when i need them and i feel like i have to use linkin park to feel this void.

woodyloveslinkin said:
ok, looks lyk ur running away from something, but at the same time you don't want to be hurt. But when something tries to hurt you, you won't let yourself get hurt. Because of it was intentinal, u would start bleeding, but you didn't. You fought back, for your safety.
Has anyone you know or yourself been a position that u started running away from something, but in the end, u stood up for yourself and fought back?

The brighter note, wel....all girls love to go shopping right? So your desire is to spend up big time, or get revenge on somebody by spending their credit card bills up high.

Awesome =) That sorta makes sense actually. I never would've interpreted it in that way! Thanks a lot!

Clogz said:
Okay, just curious. But, I saw this dream posted by someone on another forum (www.rouseindahouse.com) and thought I would ask you what it meant, because I am curious as to what kind of a person would have a dream like this.
The person said that they dream about killing huge amounts of people with chainsaws and nail guns, and making yo-yos out of there eyeballs and playing with them happily. So, what do you think?

This person has a very bad approach to how life should be treated with. Very disturbed minded.
He/She could be taking her anger out on something that was meant to be right but when it didn't come out the right way, they had to have it there way so they took it out on other people.

lpp said:
no never no one is around when i need them and i feel like i have to use linkin park to feel this void.

you've basically answered your own dream for me.
No one is around when you need them, so you rely on LP to be there. cos u know they'll care.

Here's one of my dreams, and it seems like i have it every night cuz it's the only 1 i can remember:

It's just me, lying on a black floor, as an adult, I look all dark and everything. I'm also in a night gown crying silently, with spotlight on me, surronded by pitch black.

Does this mean NE thing? It doesn't bother me a bit cuz i wake up and emotionally go thro the same thing as in my dream. :(

woodyloveslinkin said:
you've basically answered your own dream for me.
No one is around when you need them, so you rely on LP to be there. cos u know they'll care.

true.................your really good.

i had this dream i was at a youth camp.
and then i had major anger problems and always yelled ataeveryone and then there was this bridge thing i was walking across then it broke and i fell to the the ground but i was okay and then i snaped at someone i know and i then i woke and ever since i alwayz wonder what it means

mike'z hott said:
Here's one of my dreams, and it seems like i have it every night cuz it's the only 1 i can remember:

It's just me, lying on a black floor, as an adult, I look all dark and everything. I'm also in a night gown crying silently, with spotlight on me, surronded by pitch black.

Does this mean NE thing? It doesn't bother me a bit cuz i wake up and emotionally go thro the same thing as in my dream. :(

Just a couple of questions before I can say anything....

1) Do you suffer from any mental illness i.e. depression?

2) Do you have a night gown like you do in your dream (presently)?

3) Do you do Drama?

4) Can you recognize that place you are at in the dream?

lpp said:
true.................your really good.

i had this dream i was at a youth camp.
and then i had major anger problems and always yelled ataeveryone and then there was this bridge thing i was walking across then it broke and i fell to the the ground but i was okay and then i snaped at someone i know and i then i woke and ever since i alwayz wonder what it means

This sounds lyk stress and attemtepted suicide to me.

woodyloveslinkin said:
This sounds lyk stress and attemtepted suicide to me.

really...............i never let my emotions out i bottle them up....i write everyday.i do research on eating disorders and lots of stuff i take guitar everysaturday,

woodyloveslinkin said:
Just a couple of questions before I can say anything....

1) Do you suffer from any mental illness i.e. depression?

2) Do you have a night gown like you do in your dream (presently)?

3) Do you do Drama?

4) Can you recognize that place you are at in the dream?

The place in my dream is a lot like school, sept it has been darkened, and everything like desks is pushed out of my view.

The other 3 don't apply to me.

LMAO

So true!

Is that why in my dreams people are always killing me? o_0 My parents, my brothers, strangers....EVERYONE kills me....Even YOU o_0

*Lights go out*

I know what this is. You’ll never take me to hell, Pavayne!

*Lights turn on*

Oh…………….

Well, that’s just something I say…When, uh, it gets dark.

Anywho.........I haven't had any dreams in a long time......Well, none that I remember in the morning...

mike'z hott said:

OK, u r at skool.....

Sounds lyk you are wanting for something to come back. You've lost something. But you don't want it to leave you.
Because you are wearing the colour of wanting something back and sorrow.

Back