Dream Doctor

woodyloveslinkin said:
Ok, im trying something my Mum has put me upto...

Tell my ur dream, every detail, and I'll help you decode the msg, and tell you what your dreams mean..

i had this dream tht i was a cutter and i would lie bout the marks on my arm
so then i was in the bathroom to do so as i did i woke cause i felt liek i was doing so.

" i had this dream tht i was a cutter and i would lie bout the marks on my arm
so then i was in the bathroom to do so as i did i woke cause i felt liek i was doing so."

R u in denial or something ?
Do u feel u can't control a situation and you blamed it on yourself, for not turning out the right way?

i had a dream i had sometype of eating disorder and i end up in a eating disorder ward.

what does it mean?

I had a dream the other night, and the whole time it was just a little girl with long brown curls, spinning. She looked about three years old. The little white dress she was wearing, was flaring out as she spun around.

What does it mean?!?!

lpp said:
i had a dream i had sometype of eating disorder and i end up in a eating disorder ward.

what does it mean?

ok, compare this one to the other one....sounds lyk u r in denial over something, or u don't feel what ur doing enough is not going to make something happen.
sounds lyk your trying to fit in or something.
do u have issues about ur weight or self esteem is the main question ?

fallen_angel_666 said:
I had a dream the other night, and the whole time it was just a little girl with long brown curls, spinning. She looked about three years old. The little white dress she was wearing, was flaring out as she spun around.

What does it mean?!?!

that little girl could be waiting for something to happen...this girl could be representing your feelings. She's lyk the little girl inside u...waiting for somthing to be done or something to come.

woodyloveslinkin said:
ok, compare this one to the other one....sounds lyk u r in denial over something, or u don't feel what ur doing enough is not going to make something happen.
sounds lyk your trying to fit in or something.
do u have issues about ur weight or self esteem is the main question ?

yes i do have issues with my self esteems and i hate my weight

lpp said:
yes i do have issues with my self esteems and i hate my weight

this is what u need to do to stop these daunting dreams from coming back...

u need to repeat to urself even if its if u see skinny girls or u r in front of the mirror u need to say for 3 minutes;

I love myself. I love my weight. I love who I am.

cos of u don't resolve ur issues, these dreams will continue. cos emotional issues affect physical aspects. in all cases.

woodyloveslinkin said:
this is what u need to do to stop these daunting dreams from coming back...

u need to repeat to urself even if its if u see skinny girls or u r in front of the mirror u need to say for 3 minutes;

I love myself. I love my weight. I love who I am.

cos of u don't resolve ur issues, these dreams will continue. cos emotional issues affect physical aspects. in all cases.

really because i have tryed to love my self but i gave up long ago.

A really good friend of mine told me this dream.
He went to the beach with his family and met this girl that he fell in love with. His parents let him go places with her and stuff at thte beach. They would go on walks on the beach every day. So one day they're walking in the city somewhere. And these gangsta people grab her and point a gun at her. Then they shoot her. And he told me he woke up in tears..........I'm not sure if it was real. He may have made it up because I told him about a dream of mine with a guy in it..........But anyway, what does his dream mean?

woodyloveslinkin said:
its closely related to ur other one.
ur punishing urself over binging or something. lyk you've done something wrong.

maybe too much stress, from family and friends...

am i coming close to reality?

yes and its freaky

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
A really good friend of mine told me this dream.
He went to the beach with his family and met this girl that he fell in love with. His parents let him go places with her and stuff at thte beach. They would go on walks on the beach every day. So one day they're walking in the city somewhere. And these gangsta people grab her and point a gun at her. Then they shoot her. And he told me he woke up in tears..........I'm not sure if it was real. He may have made it up because I told him about a dream of mine with a guy in it..........But anyway, what does his dream mean?

in real life
does he have a gf or something?

sounds lyk something voilents gonna happen in which one of his loved ones gonna be invovled.

Back