Earth shattering announcement

builder said:
Throwaway line. I'm an Hispanic Greek, with an Inuit Grandmother, and a Baclavian Grandfather. ;)

Liar. Your tail and overbite indicate one of your female relatives with a maximum of two generations removed got ****ed by a goat.

builder said:
Throwaway line. I'm an Hispanic Greek, with an Inuit Grandmother, and a Baclavian Grandfather. ;)
Well, actually, I'm a Greek, Indian, Japanese Jew. I couldn't resist. It's from Date Movie. My kids love that movie.

ToriAllen said:
Well, actually, I'm a Greek, Indian, Japanese Jew. I couldn't resist. It's from Date Movie. My kids love that movie.

I'm a Swedish-Irish mix. Yes, my hair is naturally pink.

KathyA said:
Wow, I didn't realize how many mutts there were in this bunch..
I would imagine it is pretty hard to find a pure bred nowadays. You can thank England, France, Spain and Portugal for that. They spend the better part of three centuries leaving their DNA all over the globe.

KathyA said:
Wow, I didn't realize how many mutts there were in this bunch..

Show me your pedigree, pussycat. I can trace my lineage all the way back to that cage on the Thames. :D

I am a pure bred.. But I married an Italian. Much to my parents dismay..

He is a pure bred as well, actually first generation in this country. So my offspring are half and half.. Porta-ginny's..

ToriAllen said:
I would imagine it is pretty hard to find a pure bred nowadays. You can thank England, France, Spain and Portugal for that. They spend the better part of three centuries leaving their DNA all over the globe.

Don't forget Italy and Greece... they did their share of spreading too. ;)

ToriAllen said:
Wow. That looks dangerous. I'm assuming you would try doing that with a touring bike...:rolleyes:
Haha! I don't think so. My bike falls under the "sport touring" categorie. Like the GSX1300 Hayabusa, ZX11 and the "Busa killer" ZX14. I like straight up touring bikes too. A Goldwing is on my wishlist;) But 25 grand is alot for a bike.

builder said:
Show me your pedigree, pussycat. I can trace my lineage all the way back to that cage on the Thames. :D

Builder, my love..When would you like to start? Discussing my lineage...that is..

Although I have come to enjoy the conversation many of you set forth here, many of you are good people, I would prefer if you discuss your various wog blood lineages in another thread.

This thread is really meant to be used for my groundbreaking and life changing announcement, and if off topical discussions continue we will not be able to reach the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that I will share with you.

Thank you.

Back