Earth shattering announcement

KathyA said:
Builder, my love..When would you like to start? Discussing my lineage...that is..

I'm free next Thursday, from 8 pm till dawn.

I don't like my eggs fertilized either. :D

RegisteredAndEducated said:
Yeah... I guess I didn't either... I'm Italian, American Indian, French, English, Russian... all together, I'm just American. :D
I am probably Native American, too, but my great grandmother was adopted and my grandfather has not been able to find any information about her heritage. She looked Native American. So did my dad. The Cherokee in north Georgia practically adopted him. He is the one with the hardhat on:
http://www.co.gwinnett.ga.us/cgi-bin/gwincty/egov/ep/home.do?tabId=5
Zukiman said:
Haha! I don't think so. My bike falls under the "sport touring" categorie. Like the GSX1300 Hayabusa, ZX11 and the "Busa killer" ZX14. I like straight up touring bikes too. A Goldwing is on my wishlist;) But 25 grand is alot for a bike.
Hubby likes bikes too. He had a ninja(?), and wants a hayabusa. He prefers small fast bikes.
KathyA said:
Builder, my love..When would you like to start? Discussing my lineage...that is..
My God, you two, get a room.

builder said:
I'm free next Thursday, from 8 pm till dawn.

I don't like my eggs fertilized either. :D

My time or yours?

And not to worry.. These eggs can NO longer be fertilized! :D

KathyA said:
I didn't realize discussing lineage, could be so...so... ummm so revealing?? lol

rofl... I need to be doing some discussing... TA, when are we going to lunch together? You do need to come back to town... I never got my Laha's lunch with ya!

ToriAllen said:
I am probably Native American, too, but my great grandmother was adopted and my grandfather has not been able to find any information about her heritage. She looked Native American. So did my dad. The Cherokee in north Georgia practically adopted him. He is the one with the hardhat on:
http://www.co.gwinnett.ga.us/cgi-bin/gwincty/egov/ep/home.do?tabId=5

yeah... he looked Native American for sure! wow... he at least had some in there... if not Native American, then for sure some Mexican or Italian...

Now that we have discussed our heritage, what is everyone's favorite pizza topping? I am really interested in getting to know all of you on a personal level.

Phantom said:
Now that we have discussed our heritage, what is everyone's favorite pizza topping? I am really interested in getting to know all of you on a personal level.
I'm a meatlover, myself.

Phantom said:
It's a tie between onions and mushrooms. But not canned mushrooms, only fresh ones. :D

Phantom said:
Anchovies baby! With pepperoni and mushrooms.:)

Phantom said:

I'm a fan of pepperoni, myself. Favorite movie?

Phantom said:
I'm a fan of pepperoni, myself. Favorite movie?
Dead alive. Builder may have heard of it. It was made out his way. Pretty gross flick. Stupid but very graphic. A must see if you can find it. I found it on the Independent Movie Channel and recorded it years ago.:cool:

Phantom said:

Plain cheese for me! I am quite ordinary in that aspect..

builder said:
Oh, god, I'm wet thinking about it.

A sunburnt brazilian? I'm in heaven. Heaven, I tell ya.

Let's see what you can handle first. :D

LOL!!

Yup, Its true!

All I can say is, YOU have NO idea! and think of your own comeback, That was my line! :rolleyes:

Zukiman said:
Dead alive. Builder may have heard of it. It was made out his way. Pretty gross flick. Stupid but very graphic. A must see if you can find it. I found it on the Independent Movie Channel and recorded it years ago.:cool:

I've seen that one Zuki! My cousin recommended I watch it. I love zombie movies but even that one was way too hokey for me!!

Pride and Prejudice. Favorite movie and favorite book.
I do have a wide variety of movies that I could watch over and over again though.

Back