Earth shattering announcement

Zukiman said:
Hokey. Yes I have to agree.;)

The best zombie movie I have ever seen was the new Dawn of the Dead. I think the director capture the hypothetical situation pretty well while also making it entertaining.

Phantom said:
The best zombie movie I have ever seen was the new Dawn of the Dead. I think the director capture the hypothetical situation pretty well while also making it entertaining.
Have you seen Shawn of the Dead? It's so stupid it's funny.

RegisteredAndEducated said:
yeah... he looked Native American for sure! wow... he at least had some in there... if not Native American, then for sure some Mexican or Italian...
Since we've mentioned Dad and we are discussing movies...Here is Dad in the movie Remember the Titans:
View attachment 1083

Attachments

• 29e1528c4a6a9efaddfbf2ad42fab27e.jpg
    29e1528c4a6a9efaddfbf2ad42fab27e.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
Loved shawn of the dead !!

Favorite Pizza : Crushed pepper seeds on the sauce, with sausage and mushrooms !!

We have a local place that delivers too my door, they never get an order wrong.

I LOVE pepperoni, onion, mushroom and olive.

Unforunately my daughter doesn't care for all that AND we have to have her side with pepperoni only. We used to get pizza from another place and they could never get this right, so **** um.

I finally found the menu, it makes no sense to mention a place's pizza and NOT give their name.

Italy's Pizza Deli in Deltona Florida.

Not very original but honestly the best pizza I have ever had.
Their pasta dishes aren't that great.
The place we used to use has great pasta dishes but can't get your pizza order straight. What a dilemma.

If my hubby and I open a franchise, it will definitely be a Stevie B's. Of-course we will end up being three hundred pounds each...

Lethalfind said:
I finally found the menu, it makes no sense to mention a place's pizza and NOT give their name.

Italy's Pizza Deli in Deltona Florida.

Not very original but honestly the best pizza I have ever had.
Their pasta dishes aren't that great.
The place we used to use has great pasta dishes but can't get your pizza order straight. What a dilemma.
Do you prefer thick or thin crust? I like thin crust myself.

ToriAllen said:
Do you prefer thick or thin crust? I like thin crust myself.

Absolutely the thin crust. Too much bread and it interferes with the enjoyment of the pizza and its toppings.

We have this one place, Pizzeria Uno, everyone raves about it, I don't care for it. Its so much bread, its like a loaf of bread with pasta sauce and some toppings on it. Not my kind of place.

Back