Earth shattering announcement

I'm still laughing at you because any women who doesn't fall at your feet becomes a Lesbo, because if she does'nt respect you, it must be because she is a Lesbian...how self absorbed can you be??

Lethalfind said:
I'm still laughing at you because any women who doesn't fall at your feet becomes a Lesbo, because if she does'nt respect you, it must be because she is a Lesbian...how self absorbed can you be??
Your message board incompetence is an inspiration to botched lobotomy patients everywhere. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

It seems your fingers not only did your typing, but did your thinking too. Have you considered suing your brain for non-support? Does your train of thought have a caboose? You've got a big hole in your head, now shut it. When you are at a loss for words, your loss is our gain. I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. You are nastier than a five-dollar whore getting a **** enema. You're a waste of time, space, air, flesh, and the rectum you were born from, retard. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't living proof that stupid people should not breed; if your weren't so grossly fat that you have to put your belt on with a boomerang, or if you didn't have a face that is registered as a biological weapon. Who am I kidding? You would.

Now, if you care to apologize for wasting my shamefully wasted time, I'll consider accepting it.

Zukiman said:
Have you considered suing your brain for non-support?

Does your train of thought have a caboose?

You've got a big hole in your head, now shut it.

When you are at a loss for words, your loss is our gain.

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality.

Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance.

You are nastier than a five-dollar whore getting a **** enema.

Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't living proof that stupid people should not breed

if your weren't so grossly fat that you have to put your belt on with a boomerang,

or if you didn't have a face that is registered as a biological weapon.

Did you get quips from an insult book and place them into paragraphs? Be honest...

Lethallyblind said:
That IS the definition of pathetic...

Actually, I have to strongly disagree.

Pathetic is a divorcee who drove her husband away and as she starts to approach middle age, can't contain the menopausal dysfunctions that manifest themselves in her.

It is lucky your children are older, because it would have been a hell of a travesty if you had stupidly neglected to indulge yourself in the necessity of your hormone replacement therapy and become one of those ****ed up women who drowned her young kids in the bathtub one by one.

I will pray that your children unfetter themselves from the hellish upbringing that you subject them to, and that charging $15 for a furtively administered fellatio in the bogs of a train or bus station is still a more compassionate childhood than living under the dysfunctional yoke of your parental tutelage.

Lethalfind said:
Your Mother must be so proud DK.

Are you really sitting there telling yourself you have a clue??

My, my.

Seems I struck a nerve here. This tired old slapper is not even issuing a denial. I don't blame her.

A neglectful parent cannot possibly deny their malfeasance in the face of such stinging accusations. Your lucky I don't have your location and address, or I would ****ing narc on you and your shambolic, nee dangerous parenting skills to the local children's aid department.

There are plenty of people in this world who deserve children that would love them and care for them as they deserve, while you just spit on what is just and decent with your posturing of sickeningly gross misconduct.

For shame, you ****ing syphilitic PC junkie.

Back