eddo .vs sixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stella said:
No, actually, you were banned. As I recall you and EMB were starting to get into it because you, yet again, made no damn sense with your post, she simply asked you a question and you started in on your same old bullshit theory that everyone wants to start **** with you.

This ****ing floors me! lmao -Yep my same ol **** , a bunch of women and maybe one dude jumping on me like flies to cowshit. Of course you know she is right. How could I ever think something like that? Hmmmmm ,after reading back on that pile of horseshit they call a forum, then this post. I know I was right! You people be the judge.

BTW sixes, with you becoming a premium member, you are EXEMPT from being tossed into the idiot box unless another premium or MOD starts a poll in the idiot box forum. So THIS poll is officially VOID !!

phreakwars said:
BTW sixes, with you becoming a premium member, you are EXEMPT from being tossed into the idiot box unless another premium or MOD starts a poll in the idiot box forum. So THIS poll is officially VOID !!

I can respect that.

Oh ****...

"Squat" and "Squirt", the ******* love children of Goatse and Tubgirl, are now posting all over the board.

And the stench begins to rise.....

phreakwars said:
Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. Just as the strength of a solitary brick will not save a poorly built structure, your bold typing does not redeem your craven incoherent words.
I used to think that you were a gibbering idiot. Now, after reading your latest post, I have a much lower opinion of you. You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration?

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: take a fatal overdose of your medication. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you didn't eat all those paint chips and lead pencils when you were a kid; or if you didn't have a face that could be used as an alternative to a stomach pump.

In future, AIG, if you have something to say, just shut up.:D

yawn you put me into hibernation with your cut & paste ''insults''.Some of them are so old I can visualize the rust.sheesh man,Have you considered suing your brains for nonsupport?Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time. :)

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Oh ****...

"Squat" and "Squirt", the ******* love children of Goatse and Tubgirl, are now posting all over the board.

And the stench begins to rise.....

Naaah, you just need to use **** paper instead of your robes to wipe your own arse.
:D :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back