eddo .vs sixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a severe handicap match. Do you know how many disgruntled TAPers are on this site? Even the ones that post there would have words for the guy.

He never bothered me however, I would be a mere observer with a rather sinister grin on my face.

I happen to know that Dr.Renasoft has seen alot more than you may know about. Of course these are just rumors. I know the Dr. well enough to say ,when the time is right he will do what he always does. Chess anyone? lol

sixes said:
Dude I left that ****ing forum and you know it! Mainly because its dead as hell. Anyway ,another question for you spank,ok? Why are you expressing the concerns of another forum on this one?? Why!?? They have told you that it is irrelevant,yet you insist? WHY? WHY? WHY?

No, actually, you were banned. As I recall you and EMB were starting to get into it because you, yet again, made no damn sense with your post, she simply asked you a question and you started in on your same old bullshit theory that everyone wants to start **** with you.

You were suppose to be starting over, remember? But, it's obvious that the admin saw behind your bull. She even deleted your post.

I have no problems with you over at TAP, only because it's fun messing with you, however, the admin does not want a site like that. You started more than half of the arguments and comments towards you.

BTW, you could never ever, even on his worst day, beat Eddo in some kind of insult war.

You just throw offensive words together and hope for the best.

Stella said:
No, actually, you were banned. As I recall you and EMB were starting to get into it because you, yet again, made no damn sense with your post, she simply asked you a question and you started in on your same old bullshit theory that everyone wants to start **** with you.

You were suppose to be starting over, remember? But, it's obvious that the admin saw behind your bull. She even deleted your post.

I have no problems with you over at TAP, only because it's fun messing with you, however, the admin does not want a site like that. You started more than half of the arguments and comments towards you.

BTW, you could never ever, even on his worst day, beat Eddo and some kind of isult war.

You just throw offensive words together and hope for the best.

Hey,I'm glad to see you up and posting. Does'nt look like you do it alot. If you have something you need to say to me about another forum thats fine. But don't drag it out over the site ,or you may end up in here with me!
...look at all the TATers coming to protect thier hero!! Wow ,everyone that has voted against me is from that forum! Even me! I really hope I don't go to the Idiot Box.

Stella said:
Wish I could say the same for you.

Why did i know she would catch that type o before i could edit it? Anyway,yeah you can edit on this site. How about that? I really would like to give you a better motive to post than me ,but sense you came here to be a ****ing twat!
I guess I will just do the same as your childrens father and walk away!

I'm not taking up for either one of you. Eddo knows I think he's stupid to even waste his time fighting with you.

You are the one throwing crap around about TAP so I thought I would join to be sure and call you on your bullshit.

And you said you weren't going to lurk anymore. That's such bull. I've seen you off and on all day.

I know a lot of people don't know you here yet but I'm quite sure they will eventually see that you are impossible to deal with. But then again, they might not mind that sort of thing here. I don't know exactly what they allow and can tolerate.

sixes said:
Hey,I'm glad to see you up and posting. Does'nt look like you do it alot. If you have something you need to say to me about another forum thats fine. But don't drag it out over the site ,or you may end up in here with me!
...look at all the TATers coming to protect thier hero!! Wow ,everyone that has voted against me is from that forum! Even me! I really hope I don't go to the Idiot Box.

Well voting against yourself increases your chances of being there dude.

BTW, Stella what was your name on TAP?

Outlaw2747 said:
Well voting against yourself increases your chances of being there dude.

BTW, Stella what was your name on TAP?

Hey man ,if I want to vote for eddo I can,lol. He had the balls to go toe to toe with me. I'd like to see if any other 10 post newbies from TAP would also.

bec said:
I'm not taking up for either one of you. Eddo knows I think he's stupid to even waste his time fighting with you.

You are the one throwing crap around about TAP so I thought I would join to be sure and call you on your bullshit.

And you said you weren't going to lurk anymore. That's such bull. I've seen you off and on all day.

I know a lot of people don't know you here yet but I'm quite sure they will eventually see that you are impossible to deal with. But then again, they might not mind that sort of thing here. I don't know exactly what they allow and can tolerate.

BEC , I have friends on your forum. If you don't want me reading their post. Talk to George about it. Clearly he does'nt mind. If anyone can look at post on TAP so can I. I'm not making fake accounts. So go ****ing blow YODA!

Actually Sixes, I doubt they would because they have enough sense to know it's useless to go "toe to toe" with you.

Eddo's a little slower....

bec said:
Actually Sixes, I doubt they would because they have enough sense to know it's useless to go "toe to toe" with you.

Eddo's a little slower....

I agree with the first part. But if you think your faster than eddo with a quick witted comeback. Then step the **** up ,or go change huggies. I really don't give a ****.

LMAO. And just think, you were so nice to me not even a week ago. I'm so totally crushed.

I tried my very best to try to deal with you and you made it impossible. You know that I went against what 99.999% of the members wanted and tried to give you a chance. You just showed me that I finally came to my senses and made the right decision. You will never be given another chance by me so I am sincerely glad you have found another site to play on.

bec said:
LMAO. And just think, you were so nice to me not even a week ago. I'm so totally crushed.

I tried my very best to try to deal with you and you made it impossible. You know that I went against what 99.999% of the members wanted and tried to give you a chance. You just showed me that I finally came to my senses and made the right decision. You will never be given another chance by me so I am sincerely glad you have found another site to play on.

Ok I'm not allowed back on your forum I get it! Now will you please go away with that ****! This is not your forum and nobody cares~ The fact you are coming here to tell me something i already know is gay. Even though you might really be pissing the site off ,I will respect your kindness and not abuse my right to have your ass on a plate for spamming about TAP like a broken record. That site is up and running, the debate was about one that is not.

I smell another fight. I think you should step a level low Bec and put it to him! :) Plus it seems as if Sixes needs a new playmate.

Outlaw2747 said:
I smell another fight. I think you should step a level low Bec and put it to him! :) Plus it seems as if Sixes needs a new playmate.

Yep and its free Bec! No charge, I will gladly show you how a fun site works!

Nah Outlaw, I'm not interested in fighting with Sixes. It's a never ending circle of non sense.

He told several of us that he has brain damage. I don't really know if it's true or not. From everything I've seen from him, I'm convinced something is wrong with him for sure. I just can't decide if it's brain damage from an accident, like he told us, or if it's from being a burnout on drugs.

Whatever the case may be...I manage to just feel sorry for him. He annoys me to death but still, that's outweighted by pity.

bec said:
Nah Outlaw, I'm not interested in fighting with Sixes. It's a never ending circle of non sense.

He told several of us that he has brain damage. I don't really know if it's true or not. From everything I've seen from him, I'm convinced something is wrong with him for sure. I just can't decide if it's brain damage from an accident, like he told us, or if it's from being a burnout on drugs.

Whatever the case may be...I manage to just feel sorry for him. He annoys me to death but still, that's outweighted by pity.

The TrashHeap has spoken! Yeah you will just have to keep guesing on that one BEC. Thanks for your pitty ,I will be sure to show your forum the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back