eddo .vs sixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Um, except maybe...perhaps...little olde me?!? Evil Laugh :p

Oops, yea...you might wanna watch out for that guy. Don't let the Pope pic fool ya. :D

angie said:
It is completely childish. Can't argue with ya there.
And why would anyone shoot you down? You didn't say anything stupid IMO.

SHE'S ONLY HAD ONE POST...GIVE HER TIME.

phreakwars said:
I noticed sixes voted for HIMSELF to be tossed in.

Well I thought what the hell eh? Besides you did say the winner gose to the box.haha -I'm going with my gut on this one. If I'm wrong ,then my ass should stay in the box! lol

sixes said:
Well I thought what the hell eh? Besides you did say the winner gose to the box.haha -I'm going with my gut on this one. If I'm wrong ,then my ass should stay in the box! lol

You idiot. The winner as far as THE MOST VOTES gets put in the box. C'mon Sixes...I thought you hated the damn box!

hugo said:
SHE'S ONLY HAD ONE POST...GIVE HER TIME.

Now if Bec and Hugo went at it, THAT would be a damn war right there. The admin vs the banned. A perfect setup for the perfect match.

Outlaw2747 said:
You idiot. The winner as far as THE MOST VOTES gets put in the box. C'mon Sixes...I thought you hated the damn box!

No ,I may be wrong...but I'm gona have to say vote for eddos' side. Hey , you can't win if you don't play.

I don't personally care who argues with each other, just keep the **** in a seperate post and don't derail our other topics by argueing with each other about personal ****, keep it in a post of it's own, there is no reason in hell both parties can not comply with a simple request as this.

Hey ,as far as Trolling . I will never do that shite again,you have my word. eddo and I are done. If he needs to say something to me or I him ,it can be done elsewhere. I'm sure that aplies to everyone in dispute.eh?

That was the point I been trying to tell our two audacious contestants for some time. :) I guess the heat of battle got to them.

bec said:
Outlaw, I didn't ban Hugo and I don't have a problem with him.

Yea, I've never had a problem with bec. I am banned from George's server, including SWYW, TAP,USM and whatever other sites are on his server.

Too bad the poll did not give the option to idiot box both of 'em.

Outlaw2747 said:
DAMMIT!!! Then get George's ass over here right now!

Who is to say George is not here? I've got to run people,see ya later on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back