Euro 2008

wow..... who would have thought that after croatia scored that turkey would level things, but after that i knew they would take the penalties, more experienced and croatia lost it when turkey scored...
well.... they wont beat germany so IMO its a german vs ???? final

OMG YESS...showing once again the game is 90minutes or 120 in this case...dont get fooled by the fact that maybe croatia played better..ok we were dull on offense but their attacks came mostly due to defender errors and our sub defernders are really bad..

i think we have a higher chance of beating germany than beating croatia personally..from past games and stuff i feel it..we beat germany 2-1 few years back with similiar squads

wow..... who would have thought that after croatia scored that turkey would level things, but after that i knew they would take the penalties, more experienced and croatia lost it when turkey scored...
well.... they wont beat germany so IMO its a german vs ???? final
it sucked -.-

yeah germanys playin against turkey now...

at LPP they do predictions of scores and get rep for correct guessess, lets do it, not the rep but the prediction of scores :D
(my spell checking wont work so sorry for horrible spelling -.-)

im thinking Neth 3 - 0 Russia

I say N 2 - R 0

EDIT: Russia is the better team this first HALF (0-0)

let's see what the second half will bring

EDIT 2: Second half Russia 1 - NL 0 :S

may i remind that Russia coach Hiddink is dutch so he mite have solved out the Netherlands team i wont be surprised if Netherlands are knocked out after this game

Both my predicted teams to reach the finals have been knocked out. That's pretty gay... Shows how unpredictable soccer always is. I hope Spain is able to take down Italy tomorrow =/

AHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT DID I SAY

WHAT DID I SAY

NOONE.IS.SAFE!!!

I TOLD YOU ARSHAVIN WOULD SINK THE ORANGE!!!!

Spain are next >=]

the Dutch, i MUST say, are tournament CHOKERS, they continue to choke in the MAJOR tournaments, honestly, people saying they were favourites to win the tournament...wow...even I myself thought theyd go at least to the semis...but the minute they drew Russia and Master Guus....Good.Game.

Favourites Portugal and Netherlands.Are.OUT!

Bolden Ball winner probably WONT be michael ballack, he had 1 decent game(portugal) and scored against austria, as good as the free kick was, up to and before then, he'd been VERY ineffectice. Someone like Villa will tkae the golden boot IF spain win(no guarantees there aye), golden ball contender Andrei Arshavin, such a stunning lil tryer. other than that, no real other contenders since the Portugese and the Dutch(2 best teams up to last night and yesterday night) woulda had a few contenders

wow.....................................................i did noyt ecpect this thod....after alot of drink imn ot emotional bit rahjter drunk with the feeling that ecven though i wanted hollang to win im happy for russia,,,,,,,,

wow.....................................................i did noyt ecpect this thod....after alot of drink imn ot emotional bit rahjter drunk with the feeling that ecven though i wanted hollang to win im happy for russia,,,,,,,,

damn man go to bed..
lol

Back