Euro 2008

gentlemen, we will see tomorrow who deserves to win the Euro 2008. I only can say "good luck for both teams" (although, I wish a bit more of luck for Spain... but you can see it's obvious, even more, when I feel quite patriot of my country.. XD)

einhh? and what do you want they do?a trio in the middle of the pitch for showing they are integrated ones with others? Man...

well.. congratz my sis :D

But you won't see how Spain is the new champion.

3:1 for Germany

ejem, ejem.... did you say anything, dear??

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

SPAIN, WERE ARE THE CHAMPIONS !!!

espanapalcowk2.jpg

Thanks to everybody, thanks Sis, untitled, diana, Hazi[LP]Tonz, Linkin_lp_park, Tomer... all spaniards are really, really happy. Now, Spain is a huge party where all you are invited, sure!!!

im kinda sad germany didnt win only because we all know germany has the most beer....and it woulda flowed like the mighty niagra had they won!

i really dont know what spain hasto offer in terms of beer...>=p

though gradon, none for you, we all know how you get after one too many >=P

i'm happy for you sis :D
and for all of nuestros hermanos!!!! :clap:

Oh, thanks, my lovely sis.. you know Spain is kind of madness nowadays, well, actually most of you could seen it in newspapers, tv... we're so glad 'cos our team is so young (most of them are less than 30 years old... my favourite player is 21 years old, Cesc Fábregas and, for example, Fernando Torrres is too young as well or Casillas.. Iker Casillas.. I love him too!!:D
This kind of event let everybody see that young people can do more things that to just drink or something like this

lol leave me
well im happy spain won, they havent won anything since 1964 or something so...

Thanks you too, Gradon (well, actually THANKS TO EVERYBODY HERE!!;) ) yeah, I suppose it was time for breaking the curse we had had until now. We deserved to win this Euro and I dont say it 'cos I'm spaniard (and I'm quite proud of it which I'm) if not 'cos Spain won all matchs they played: we won against Russia, Greece, Italian... and yeah, we havent won since 1964... 44 years!!

well, the next step: FIFA WORLD CUP!! We will see us, mates!!:clap:

well, putting my neck on the line, but looking at the the players france are pulling through and they should be within WC winning ways again(Ribery,Benzema,Arfa,Nasri,Gomis...etc), spain, while boasting some good talent, some of them are essentially already in the peak, while they could no doubt give it a shake, captain puyol may well forgo WC10 not to mention players like Villa,Xavi,Xabi,Senna etc will be well into their 30s, and given the influx of talents, 30 may well soon be the "moving on" phase of football, though i have heard a few good young kids from Barca and Real coming through that could well give Spain an unliekly world double, as long as they continue to play the smooth fluid attacking style, whos to stop them from claiming the double?

who?

Australia!

well...maybe not...but im allowed to dream right? :D

Back