Flush a copy of the Koran down the shitter

I am British but it makes me very angry when i see that scum burning the US flag and our flag as well. if i could get my hands on a copy of the koran i would gladly flush it down the shitter

Yah know nge, alot of Americans don't appreciate you Brits enough... Then again I think that goes the other way around just too though.

Anyways......

I get pissed about desecration of the flag, but I remember hearing about a soldier who was marching along the street, or walking along the street (I forget which), and he ran into some protestors... now this was since the war in iraq... and they told him how horrible the war was, and how America is a war-mongering country, and how we had no right to be killing people.... He kindly disagreed and told his friend as they walked past, "I completely disagree with them, and I hate the message that people like that send out... But that's what I was over there fighting for, and I'm going back to protect their right to say those things to me!!

I can't hate people for protesting and for talking bad about my country, my president, and our war.... because I know we have been fighting this fight since day one. We've been fighting the fight to be able to uphold our Constitution.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Interresting idea... I shall smoke a bowl, and contemplate the merits of this!

Your quite an Idiot. Your hate for Muslims world-wide only is sprung by Islamicly/Muslim condemned 9/11, and violence within the Middle East.

Infact, it's so ignorant that you like to subjugate all Muslims, regardless of their character or backgrounds. To say all Christians were pig-**** ****ers would be wrong in your books? Than why is it not-wrong to say the same for Muslims? It's simple. One part of your brain makes you think prejudice thoughts.

Infact, a Muslim was the one who designed the Sears Tower! Which is very close to the 9/11 buildings and was said to be an intended target.

Sears Tower, designed by Fazlur Khan, was the tallest building in the world at the time of its construction.

Fazlur Rahman Khan (Bangla: ফজলুর রহমান খান) (April 3, 1929 - March 27, 1982), born in Dhaka, Bengal (now in Bangladesh), was a Bangladeshi-American structural engineer.

View attachment 172

Attachments

• d4db259d2a47b1ee8d1296d9ddb95b9b.jpg
    d4db259d2a47b1ee8d1296d9ddb95b9b.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 12