Girl (monthley) Stuff complaint...

<~DarkShadow~> said:
O_O you seem pissed.

I was.

I just hate when guys make it seem like nothing.

Its not nothing... but the world isnt going to end.

Its just something.

something we have to put up with and get used to. Thats why it isnt a big something. But its a something nonetheless ....

something that doesnt just go away.

Its nothing to you guys and no big deal but until you hav to put up with the inconviences and pain every month i wouldnt say anything.

excuse me, and whats wrong with being a guy?
no offence to the female nation but i have on good authority that it's better to be a guy, several of my girl friends have told me never to be a girl.

:D ya after a while its not as bad as it seems at first. and look on the brightside, girls a long time ago had it much worse. i just try and have friends around me and eat lots of chocolate lol. its all good. plus linkin park is coooolllll. :D muahaha. and also, its soo much more fun to be a girl cause then you can tease guys hehe, thats always fun :D

chazzy_rox said:
:D ya after a while its not as bad as it seems at first. and look on the brightside, girls a long time ago had it much worse. i just try and have friends around me and eat lots of chocolate lol. its all good. plus linkin park is coooolllll. :D muahaha. and also, its soo much more fun to be a girl cause then you can tease guys hehe, thats always fun :D

i bet hobo girls have it bad too...

for me, id rather have just cramps then the...ahem..other stuff...its too much of a hassle. midol and chocolate rule! over and out.

i think of it this way and yes im a girl. when i get mine i think o **** and i just dont worry bout it. i kno when i get mine cuz at first i get really bad cramps but i take a pil and i dont get em anymore until next time. but i try to let it not get in the way.

I'm so glad that when I have mine that I dont feel any pain..it just like a normal day....but a week after than i have pain in my stomache and stuff like that reallt weird :confused:

Back