Girl (monthley) Stuff complaint...

hehe, thanks a bunch :)

LP Does help so much

and chocolate

and long talks with my grandma.

yup those help a lot.

stupidsoul1 said:
i just curl up into a ball.....

lol i was watching roesanne today and DJ was learning how to fight, all he knew was to curl up into a ball and cry, they go away cuz they feel bad for him. lol.

TRUST ME I'VE HAD THE WORST PERIODS SINCE I STARTED!! and that woz like 7 yrs ago (when i started). i've NEVER been regular!!! i get anaemic (and that is HORRIBLE), i get fed up....ITS HELL!! lol.......right now i've been on 4 a whole MONTH, but that's a short time 4 me......my world record is TWO AND A HALF MONTHS.....god, why us women huh??

Voice*In*Mikes*Head said:
TRUST ME I'VE HAD THE WORST PERIODS SINCE I STARTED!! and that woz like 7 yrs ago (when i started). i've NEVER been regular!!! i get anaemic (and that is HORRIBLE), i get fed up....ITS HELL!! lol.......right now i've been on 4 a whole MONTH, but that's a short time 4 me......my world record is TWO AND A HALF MONTHS.....god, why us women huh??

um, ok, THAT my dear isnt normal.

You should see a doctor.

My sister had it for a month, it turned out she had a sist on her ovary.

oh no.....its not all that coz i did go to the doctors and they did a scan and everything. nothing woz wrong with me which is good. its normal apparently and very popular. its got this name which begins with 'm' but i can't remember what it is.....i just have to wait now until it regulates by itself. i've tried LOADSA medicines and nothing works. so i just have to wait.....shame!!

i swear to god, mine bends to my will sometimes. its weird. if i have something fun planned, but its during my week, it will normally start before or right after. i think its got somthing to do with psycalogy or whatever. oooo, maybe im psychic and i dont know it

lol exept today for me... i have some major issues right now. i think im just streesed, cause exams are coming plus EQAO testing and stuff. i cant even get to sleep because im scared of leaks right now. its ****in 4:20 in the morning! but i know if i go to sleep, i will surely wake up with a puddle of blood around me lol. how do other people deal with this i have no clue

I would never want to assume I have been through more pain, but get yourself shot, go through a fever seizure, drown, and get beaten with a crowbar.

Maybe I am just whining. Cramps sound worse.

majinkamahl said:
I would never want to assume I have been through more pain, but get yourself shot, go through a fever seizure, drown, and get beaten with a crowbar.

Maybe I am just whining. Cramps sound worse.

You know what its not just cramps, its haveing to not do stuff for a week out of your live every month.

Not able to wear clothes you want to wear, not eating right, cant go a lot of places you want to cuz your afraid of leaks or just not feeling up to it due to bloating or cramps.

Major mood swings and the money all of this cost's us.

YOu dont know the half of what we go through, its not just cramps.

not to mention if you sexually active and your period is irregular = worrying everymonth about you being pregnant.

so until you actually go and have a period everymonth, i dont think you have the right to say you have been through more pain then this or not.

i'm never going to try to understand the pain girls/women/whatever go through every month... i know from experience (my girlfriend hitting me) that it's not good, and then childbirth..... let's not go there!

Back