Girl (monthley) Stuff complaint...

and sometimes so are girls! ^^

and no i'm not having a sex change, i love her..... but not that much!!! but for some really obscure reason she seems to think i am... i am doing something for her, but nothing that big lol

maybe shes a lesbian. sorry im cranky. i just started today. oooooh the pain. good lord have mercy on my soul. *sobs* be nice to me pwease *cheery* .....what the **** are you looking at? gimme chocolate. im a PMSing babe with a gun. step back.

fuuuuccckkkinnngggg AAAAAAA theres no escaping the pain. Have sympathy for me (us)... good god someone make it stop!!!!! i couldnt fall asleep till 4 am cause of it and i didnt go to school today. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jomama10691 said:
fuuuuccckkkinnngggg AAAAAAA theres no escaping the pain. Have sympathy for me (us)... good god someone make it stop!!!!! i couldnt fall asleep till 4 am cause of it and i didnt go to school today. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

**Hugss**.......being a woman is really hard :rolleyes:

this thread is gettin rather big ... woooo ! i never thought a complaint would draw that much attention.

Back