Greenday!!!

i like green day, and its funni at the moment i have my media player on random and its playing Boulavard of Broken Dreams... creepy, lol.. but i like lp more then green day!! 1 of my friends really loves green day she almost got every cd they've made she only missing like 1 or 2..

Greenday's been around for a while and I've grown to like them. They're preety cool if you see them live, and are preety immature- but so am I.

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
i.....hate.....them.....so much its not even funny. if i could stab them and not get in trouble for it i would.......::grits teeth and stabs pic::
woohhh.. issues about green day.. how come u hate em so much??

I like
"When I come around"
"Basket Case"
"Minority" I think thats what its called

Pretty much all their old stuff, their new stuff is crap:D

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
Thier music is annoying and they are posers. :p

LOL how could they be posers they started punk practically!! Any punk band after them are posers.

I love them I want to go to their concert when they come around here. I recorded Vh1 storytellers last night which was them playing live for an hour and a half! It was AWESOME! :thumbsup:

Greenday was a very good band.. but after American Idiot.. maybe they should have never made their comeback..?

Bol. (I can't spell that word!) of Broken Dreams was great after the 1st time hearing it.. but I have heard it over and over.. this is reminding me of "The Reason" by Hoobasuck...

"Time of Your Life" Is the greatest song..

SingBlueSilver said:
Greenday was a very good band.. but after American Idiot.. maybe they should have never made their comeback..?

Bol. (I can't spell that word!) of Broken Dreams was great after the 1st time hearing it.. but I have heard it over and over.. this is reminding me of "The Reason" by Hoobasuck...

wow i couldnt have put it better
"the reason" killed "hoobasuck" i hated that song since the 1st time i heard it.....

Although I´m not a big fan of GreenDay,they have great songs:),I like more the ones that they have released now than the old ones.Holidays is kool song and the vid is funny.
Boulevard of Broken Dreams and American Idiot are great songs as well.

Back