Heart LP´s Journal

Diana - Hey love!
lolz I know and yes unfortunately things do choose to go that way *shows fist at things*
Well, I already do ^^
Thank you hon for dropping by.
It's truely always good to hear from you =)
*huggles*

Phranka- well, I usually dont "plan" to get sick either. I dont really bother to write it up in my calender or something XD
hm...things to do:
- Go to the dentist.
- Laundry.
- Get sick!
oh my gosh lmao
sure! why not?! but then you'll get only 16 more days left..good enough? :p

Keza - lol yea, I've heard that often; Although for me it was vice versa. Specielly in the third movie. It was kinda freaky cause I imagined that the demetors and some rooms (leaky cauldron) would look like that and it was exactly the same in the movie! 0.0
yea me too! I mean dumbledore and Hagrid. ooh Hermione too. She reminds me of me very often :D
aww thta's so shweet fo you! I wish I could rep you but I have to spread around more rep before that XD
mucho loves!
*huggles*

Heart_LP said:
XD aww why do they bug you?
I kinda think it's so cute see the old movies now cause everyone sounds so squeeky XD
he sure is! I mean Hagrid...well he doesn't sound squeeky o.0
but he and madam maxime are so cute!
*huggles back with mucho love*

.----------------------------------------
well, I've been not here again..cause I got sick!
why? no idea >< I like..never get sick. Well I'm qúite good at chatching cold at times but not fever.
meh, anywho, today I have the strength to sit so here I am ^^ although I'm sweating like a pig (a detail I needed not to mention)
but I'm glad that I got sick now than later cause school starts soon and I cant wait! ^^
although, I'm having memory problems and having troubles to concentrate at one thing o.0
oho! I just realized that I cant ever live alone! cause then If something happens to me, who'll take care of me? o.o
o my gosh! I've gotta watch friends!

I dont quite remember why I wanted to update my journal anymore o.o
XD
thanx for reading though.
Grandy loves
ah you got sick? I hope you get better soon...
hope school goes well too

realleh! thats so awesomeleh lol!!
well im lking forward to teh new movie (my aunt is a nurse and shes working on teh set while they make it, incase like something happens shes there) ima sooo jealous haha<3
oo i luff thems..and i <3 ron hehe hes so cutleh<3333
aww thankyoo sweetie, thats realleh cutleh of yoo hon<333
*huggles yoo*

Friðbjörn said:
ah you got sick? I hope you get better soon...
hope school goes well too
meeh screw sickness!
<3 cough medicine so there's the silver line (weird I know but I've always loved it :eek: )
thanx dear ^^

haha kez, that is indeed awsome and oh my gosh! you aunt, I wanna know her and follow her >< :eek:
I'm gonna be a nurse now! lolz
aww yea, he is! wouldn't he make a perfect oompa loompa?! :D
love ya =*
*shmuggles*

haha yoo gonna follow her lmfao!!!
i will tell her:D:D hehe
omgawsh he sooo would!! thats so cutleh!
lol
take care sweeties and hope alls gdly
<33
*huggles*

Heart_LP said:
meeh screw sickness!
<3 cough medicine so there's the silver line (weird I know but I've always loved it :eek: )
thanx dear ^^

haha kez, that is indeed awsome and oh my gosh! you aunt, I wanna know her and follow her >< :eek:
I'm gonna be a nurse now! lolz
aww yea, he is! wouldn't he make a perfect oompa loompa?! :D
love ya =*
*shmuggles*
silver line what? o.0

silver line:
every cloud has a silver line = every situation contains atleast one positive thing.

------------------------------------------
Well, as this is the only place I feel comfortable to write my personal feeling at, I'm gonna go ahead.
Um, my dad just went to the hospital and his one half got paralized. I think it has something to do with brain hamerage (sp?) but I hope god isn't that cruel.
I mean, enough is enough you know!
2 by-pass, so many mini surgeries, and it's always something with that man!
he was so athletic that it's impossible for him to get nay physical issues but he always has something. He was even close to die once. And the whole family is constantly worried. Specielly my mother. She has always something to take care if and I'm sick of seeing her like that. She is a human being too, she deserves some credit but she doesn't get that kind of time. After all this, what does my older bro do to help? Nothing. He drops out of school as a great thanx to my parents for dedicating their lives to us.
I try to be calm but I just cant. You pray and pray and pray and this is what you get?!
I've never for once believed that I should stop believing in god even though my family has been through so much but it's just never enough.
And me being under age cant do a single **** for 'em. Not one thing.
A part of me jsut wants to give up and just idk..give up!
but then this other part of me kepps on telling me that giving up would be the most pathetic thing I could do.
I've got so much to say yet nothing at all.

omgawsh im soo sorry sweetie<3 *huggles yoo*
i hope everything works out for the best and ima always here for yoo...anytimes *mwah*
this isnt fair:(
<333
x x x x x

Thank you guys. I really apprecriate your sympathy.
Now, I would like to apologize because of posting that. I mean, sure I really needed to get things of my heart but that does not mean that I bother you gus with my problems. So, I'm really really sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.
Although, thank you very much for replying. I dont know what to say! I dont even know you all that good to bother you with things like that and yet you still are there for me. That's very kind of you! I dont know how to put it in words but I'm very thankfull to have friends like you :)
So, again, thank you.

Keza, I'm so sorry I didn't reply to last post. I honestly did not see that :rolleyes:
and err, *whispers* dont you dare tell her, woman! ><
you know what? J.K. Rowling's fav character is Hagrid! ^^
isn't that awsome?!
and well, she's not gonna do anything about dumbledore in the 7th book -.-'
although, the readers will receive more info about aunt petunia ...o.o
can't wait! ><
I think the book is coming on 7th July. Next year ofcourse :p

sammi sweetie dont apologisde...i for one didnt feel uncomfortable..this is yoor journal and yoo can write anything yoo want...we may not know yoo vereh well but yoo are our friend<333
i hope everything sorts itself out and i said ima always here for yoo...dont feel like yood be a burden realleh yoo wouldnt *huggles yoo*

haha i wont *zips mouth*omgawsh i always thought maybe dumbledore could like miraculously come back *cries* i luff him rawr she better bring him backs
hehe what more is there to say about his aunt 0.o shes boring haha
*huggles yoo again*
<3

keza said:
sammi sweetie dont apologisde...i for one didnt feel uncomfortable..this is yoor journal and yoo can write anything yoo want...we may not know yoo vereh well but yoo are our friend<333
i hope everything sorts itself out and i said ima always here for yoo...dont feel like yood be a burden realleh yoo wouldnt *huggles yoo*

haha i wont *zips mouth*omgawsh i always thought maybe dumbledore could like miraculously come back *cries* i luff him rawr she better bring him backs
hehe what more is there to say about his aunt 0.o shes boring haha
*huggles yoo again*
<3

aww thanks hon! you are sho shweet!
*huggles tightly*

good!
yea well, so did I. You know like Obi-wan if you have seen star wars. But she declared that Dumbledore was definetly dead! *tear*
Damn snape and his dodgy voice ><
well that's kinda it! she said that there was more to her than we knew. I mean, she did receive a howler from Dumbledore once. You know what would be uber cool? If she was a witch too but then her parents decided to raise her as a muggle but that would be waaay beyond than weird :p
anywho..
mucho love
*smuggles*

i meants it hon<33

*huggles*

rawr hes dead...omg i cried so much now ima cry some more:(:(
wow that would be like uber coolness seeing as shes sucha prude and so vernon
wouldnt dudley be like a wizard type person then though?
0.o
lol
<3

haha this is your journal honey.. you can post what you want.. I'd be devestated if anything happened to my dad.. so why not share your feelings and get it out..

anyways I hope you, your dad and the rest of your family are all fine

pfft...no need for apologies...I mean it's not like it's your fault you're going through a tough spell...
talking helps I think...and then the only thing to do is hope for the best...

Good news and some funny videos <---sounds like RHCP's song title o.0

Keza - I know, me too. Although, my friend told me before I read the book so ...>.<
but I cried more when Sirius died and I still do everytime I read it.
Dumbledore's death was more fo a shock for me. I couldn't except it untill when a few days ago J.K. declared his death was final ><
although, dont cry shweetie *huggles ya*

oh you're smart! >< lol
well, what if err, dudleykinns is a squib? o.0
neeeh, that would be too much work and stuff.
but I never thought of it that way!
*shmugglesh*

Sarah - Hey sarah honey! Long time no see!
so I'm glad you dropped by ^^
well, not much just some family things but it's all fine.Thanx for asking ^^
Hope everything is rockin hon
*huggles*

Phranka - aww you're a sweetheart :)
that's true! and thank you for those kinda words. I really appreciate it!
*huggles tightly*

Fri - wow you sound so elderly XD
It does help but I dont wanna make anyone uncomfortable, you know?
that's for sure ^^
thank you sweetie!
Hope things are fine with you ^^
<3

Diana - Hiya! :D
I know! >< honestly, what's up with that? I definetly have to make more effort by keeping in touch with you and actually the others here too. I've been really lazy =/
Thank you so much for stopping by hon. I'm really glad to see you here!
thank you so much,; You too
*smuggles*

Good gosh I feel loved :p
-----------------------------------------------------------
Well, guess what guys?
Dad's home! ^^ awsome, eh? Well, he is here only for one night but he'll get the reports hopefully tomorrow so we can see if he can stay home longer or not. I keep my fingers crossed for that.
So, anywho, being in a good mood today, really awsome things happened. I won an award (graphic award), although I've an award before for the same icon yet in different category. It's for this icon:
;)
AND I got nominated by one of my fav icon makers which is really big for me!
Then, this morning, I finally got my letter from gymnasium and school starts at 16th Aug as I thought it would. The only problem is that I've got dental appointment at the same day and I dont wanna miss anything of my first day there so hopefully I'll be able to rearrange it or maybe not.
ummm, yea so I stumbled upon this dude on you tube and he is soo funny! he has yhis bunch of videos called "The Wine Kone" and they are about different things. They are hilarious. Here's the link to all of his videos and I really recommend "u'r really hott" and "instant message progams". They are like 9 mins long but every min of it is worth watching :p
Yep, that's it. oh! I saw click yesterday and it was pretty good. Really sad but good.
yep!...
sooo,,,,..

Thanx for reading ^^
Mucho love

Last edited by a moderator:
YW hunny

Good I'll cross my fingers for that too :) ah man I might sound like a kiss up now lol.
ah yeah you make icons,, pretty cool at that..

hehe I had a doctor's appointment on my first day of school 2 years ago too.. luckily we didn't do much that day... but yea these days you get ****ing homework and tests in the first damn week >_<

hehe I'll check his vids out I guess.. I saw click too some day.. twas okay I guess :)

Back