Heart LP´s Journal

oooh! that´s so cool! but I´m gonna move to Toronto with my cusins there. Gotta go to the toronto university as the other cusins :thumbsup:
but I have no damn idea what I´m gonna do with my future ?_?
meeeh...I have time left to think about it :p

ooh that´s cool!

My cuz (the one I´m moving in with) told me that I should be a graphic Designer cause I love art and computers lol and drawing anime for job would be a dream come true lol but I´m not sure cause I´m interested in other stuff too, for instance, pyscahatrist (sorry, dont how it´s spelled) or lawyer (i love to kick ppl´s ass) :p so yeeeaaahhh....I´m not sure

March 20th
Today´s sexy Chazy´s B´day!!! wohooo
HAPPY B´DAY CHAZY!! :D
Today I woke up by bright sunlight on my face and I hate it when that happens cause I hate sun and I hate to be woked up so you see why I hate it.. :p
ne waz..I have´nt done much today just watched the tv and listened to music and been at the computer sometimes...it´s reeeeaaallllly boring but in some while I´ll get ready and go out. no not with any freinds cause they are...****in..I hate ´em!
Yesterday was not the first time they do something behind my back. well, I´m not a very outgoing person cause I´m really bored to see the same place again and again all the time..ne wez we have this party every saturday for teenagers at my friend´s place and I was the one who told my friends about it so now they dont even tell me and just get togather and go out and party..I mean, they can atleast ask me if I want to come, my best friend lies to me everytime! my mom and her mom are good friends so my mom can tell anything to her too so she found out about the lies and got really pissed at her...well, good for her! I hate it when someone lies to me, I dont get went when they tell the truth like if they dont wanna be with me, that´s ok but DONT LIE!! uuggh.. I´m so sick and tired of them. I dont wanna even see those bunch of liers´faces!! I dont belive how stupid i was to trust them for so long time!! w/e...
I can´t even tell my parents or anyone about this cause I dont trust the outsiders so much unless I know how they are and my parents get depressed when I tell that I dont like it here, and I really dont wanna do that...*sigh* a few more yrs left...just few more yrs..they cant spoil my...boring day but meeh..I dont care.
so ne ways..there is this place near to where I live and it´s soo pretty, there are liek 1000´s of birds there and I love the nature. so whenever the weather is good or when I feel like being alone, I go there. It´s really great so that´s the place I´ll be going soon... :)
later.

Heart_LP said:
March 20th
Today´s sexy Chazy´s B´day!!! wohooo
HAPPY B´DAY CHAZY!! :D
Today I woke up by bright sunlight on my face and I hate it when that happens cause I hate sun and I hate to be woked up so you see why I hate it.. :p
ne waz..I have´nt done much today just watched the tv and listened to music and been at the computer sometimes...it´s reeeeaaallllly boring but in some while I´ll get ready and go out. no not with any freinds cause they are...****in..I hate ´em!
Yesterday was not the first time they do something behind my back. well, I´m not a very outgoing person cause I´m really bored to see the same place again and again all the time..ne wez we have this party every saturday for teenagers at my friend´s place and I was the one who told my friends about it so now they dont even tell me and just get togather and go out and party..I mean, they can atleast ask me if I want to come, my best friend lies to me everytime! my mom and her mom are good friends so my mom can tell anything to her too so she found out about the lies and got really pissed at her...well, good for her! I hate it when someone lies to me, I dont get went when they tell the truth like if they dont wanna be with me, that´s ok but DONT LIE!! uuggh.. I´m so sick and tired of them. I dont wanna even see those bunch of liers´faces!! I dont belive how stupid i was to trust them for so long time!! w/e...
I can´t even tell my parents or anyone about this cause I dont trust the outsiders so much unless I know how they are and my parents get depressed when I tell that I dont like it here, and I really dont wanna do that...*sigh* a few more yrs left...just few more yrs..they cant spoil my...boring day but meeh..I dont care.
so ne ways..there is this place near to where I live and it´s soo pretty, there are liek 1000´s of birds there and I love the nature. so whenever the weather is good or when I feel like being alone, I go there. It´s really great so that´s the place I´ll be going soon... :)
later.
I'll be your friend if they are treating you bad. Nordisk samarbejde!

Friðbjörn said:
I'll be your friend if they are treating you bad. Nordisk samarbejde!
aww that´s so sweet! :p lol thanx!! yeeaah! nordisk samarbete! :p

so I´m back from that place..I call it the ducky place cause there are lots of ducks there :p
ne waz..I´ll feel much better now cause I dont know lol but when I was at the ducky place and was on my way home, I kinda got lost lol..I was lost ina jungle and that´s not so much fun *nodes head* but witha help of a duck, I made my way home again lol
soo..wohoo to ducks! :p
when I was almost at home and kinda felt down there too and there was lill kid that just popped out of no where, and he had this incredible....eyes and wow! lol he was soo cute and in his lill bay voice he said hi and first I was like wth but when I saw the smile on the kids face, I was awww so cute lol I looove kids! they are ssooooo cute and innocent :D and the rest of the way home I had this huge smile in my face then. ^__^
I listened to some music and I´m alone now at home. My bro is with his gf and I haate his gf. she is the preppiest gitl I have ever met! I mean...believe me! o_O I dont understand what my brother sees in her!*shakes head* she is soo spoiled and she wines about stuff all the time...meeeh w/e..my mom is at some Iraniens place cause today is Persian folks´ new year..yeeaah...saale shumaa mobaarak. that´s happy new year in persian :p
So I´m here infront of the computer and chattin with Britt and surfin at LPF till I sleep I guess....
that was/is my day...
later

Heeey!! Lol...wow you had some good times... lol... much better than mine!! I love ducks... i like chasing them around at the ponds trying to pick them up....lol (Dont ask) Well im glad your feeling better!! Im scared of what ppl are gunna think about my hair tommorow at skool...but we'll find out wont we? Lol.. well im talkin to you on MSN at the same time... so i dont have 2 much to say! Heres a Pretty Picture... (im the LPF Easter Bunni)
Hot Chazzy!!
cd83c340d5e32fc77888b2875c3e2859.jpg

ooh thanx for posting the sexy chazy pic LPF easter bunni :p oooooohhh!! it´s the same pic that is in my ava!! :D
yeah, I know and I´m soo tired so I´m not talking much at the mom..usually I babble alot when I´m tired and laugh about things I dont even know about :p
wierd I know...
black hair is cool...so dont worry, the only thing that matters is if you like it :p
haha lol I love chasin ducks too! but today I did´nt cause I didn´t wanna scare them away,..they were really close to wear I was sitting...hm...they probably who I am now cause I´ve been there so often :p

March 22

Dear Journal and fellow readers :p

I´m listening to Crossfade and boy do they rock!! I send thema fan mail hehe, thought it would be fun...let´s see if they reply or not..
My day today was a ok day...
School started at 10:30 which is just perfect! then I as I woke up and turned on the tv which I always do (it´s just a habbit) I saw Crossfade´s new video called "Cold" and according to me the day sarted off very good...Dont what´s happened to mom today, she is like really nice to me today and gave me breakfast and everything, I did´nt have to do anything,..ok, now I´m a lill worried here :p
then I went to school and met a friend´s friend who is from Germany and is visiting Sweden. She seemd really cool and guess what?? ok, you would´nt know so let me tell ya...she is a LP fan!! wohoo, a fellow..um...LP fan hehe :p
We have this thing in our school that we have to work with a partner that our teachers choose and I get to work with a really sarcastic, funny yet rude sometimes kinda guy called Jocke. yeeaah...he was like really happy to work with me cause he really wants to learn eng and according to a 14yr old swedish student, my eng is really good! wohoo..yeah, ofcourse damn it, it´s almost my mother tounge...remember? I´m from India..
yeah so we ended school 1 hr and 20 min earlier then a usuall tuesday so it was a good day today after all!
ok, is it just me or is there like other ppl out there who sometiems feel that they ahve been in the same time before as they are in a speciell situation...for instance, once I was going to take the buss and I just saw the buss coming and a black dog coming out and some other ppl, I thought it wss all real , so I went to take the buss and like after 2 secs I saw everything happening again..the smae ppl and the same dog....it´s a lill freaky....
meeeh *shrugs*
after I came from school, no one was home and I know it sounds stupid but I love to be a lone at home...so I kept the music loud and started singing and dancing to it lol
any ways I soon g2g and study maths for my exam taht is day after tomorrow...I hate percentage!! damn it! I dont understand any of it :(
meeeh... but spanish went REALLY well, got A+ wohooo
Languages rock!! \m/ ^__^

oh man I had to write this, I write quizes at quizilla and I was about to stop cause I think that I suck at it lol and I wrote a message about that and I got so many replies from the readers teling me not to quit lol and I feel so...touched :D
later

hah.. you have a journal.. cool.. yes see i didn't know that so yea.... Duckies rule.. i love you avator....
lol, so now you know! yeah..I love duckies and I think this ava is pretty funny hihi so I thought of using it :thumbsup:

I've heard Cold, by Crossfade, great song.
agrees 100%

Yesterday I did´nt update my journal but it´s was´nt a good day...got hurt emotionally alot and even today morning so I thought of writing a opem yesterday midnight I was fully awake.

I´ll post the link to it ass soon as I get it written in the "writers corner" section..

ok, so I´m done with it..the poem is called NUMB
that will be known as yesterday´s update.

thank god, that freaky day is over!!
today was pretty good day but it was like up and down all the time, sometimes good and sometimes bad...most of the time good thankfully.
so let´s see hmm..the weather is pretty good here so across 6 in the evening I went for a lill walk outside and I met my principle..she is really kind and REALLY talkative lol, we talked for like 1 hr or something..
it was about the students´ behaviour in our school and she wanted my opinion, remember, I´m in the studetnt coucling thingie? remember now? good!
so...lol after that I watched spider man 1 and then frat party at the pancake festival hehe love both movies but frat party is my fav!! specielly the part there Phi tells to shutoff the camera..during the kinda making of crawling video hehe so..sissy lol
ok, right now my mom is REALLY annoying me so I´m gonna go...*sigh* it seems as if it´s her "job" to annoy me!

ne waz...
later

woah you´ve never seen your principle..wwoaah lol
my principle is ok-ish but they are all boring and same

March 28
omg it´s my mom´s b´day today!! happy b´day mom! I love ya and miss ya!!
she´s not gonna see this but meeehh..
well actually she´s not my mom, she is my mother´s sis but I have always called her mom from the day 1 and I call her husband, daddy.
I love them both sooo much! they are awsome!
I´ll send her a greeting card!
today is a boring day! and...my mom..well, my REAL mom´s freinds are here lol
they are all iranians..yeaah..ooh I found this awsome site at google yesterday and I´m soo proud if the iranian fans out there.
it was a LP site in persian! LP iran! how ool is that!!
here´s the link www.linkinpark.ir I can read that ****! it´s cool!
yeah so now´I´ve send mom a greeting card..a great one!
nothing much today..dont know what I´ll do...something boring as usuall lol

later

Back