Heart LP´s Journal

haha I know! it´s soo cool!
I found it threough google and I´m like *gasp* nooo way! lol
I love that site! good LP info too!
oh and thanx lol

I learn how to read persian in school...it´s complicated but it´s quite easy once you know the alphabets.

yeah it´s so weird though that the arabic ppl and ppl who write like that read right to left..
very weird..
I still have problem writing those alphabets..

March 29th

yeah so today I was thinking..why do ppl have only 1 day to themselves in 365/366 days!
like ou have only your b´day to you know, control the day lol
so I didn´t think that was enough sooooo I made my own day! :p called
"the Samira day"
doesn´t it sound *cough* spiffy lol
lppf821 I had to borrow that word :p
yeah so it´s at every 7th sep.yeaahhh
ne waz..today was a usuall boring day..I was at the computer the whole day and surfing on the web and making new freinds at LPF...yeeahhh cool
I tried to cook today and I burned the food.....*cough* again...hihi I xan´t cook, I just can´t damn it!
In a while I´ll be going to the movies and watching "the termianl" yeaahh...dont know how it is but sounds interestting..I love romantic comedi movies...great movies and even action comedi..too much action is boring but I like matrix...very cool movies!
I was like obsessed with the movie but now I´ve chilled down a bit :p
yeaah...so gotta go and get ready
later.

I loved that movie!
great movie!
damn it all Tom hanks movie rock! he is sucha a great actor!
it was funny sad and just great! :D
had a fun today yes..
just came back form the movies and I met s omeone I love so much...no not my boyfreind..not like I have one meehh but my aunt!
yeaah actaully she´s my parents´ freid but she is so close to me so I call her my aunt
I have´nt met her for like more than a month cause her mother got brain tumour...so sad..but she´s ok now! all normal!
thanx god for that cause it was like a miracle to be all normal after what her mom had been through!
yeah...just great!
I´m listening to eminem...cool dude..also been through a alots of ****...
yeaah..so nothing more for today..no one´s home but me so music is on the top volume lol

later.

Heart_LP said:
March 29th

yeah so today I was thinking..why do ppl have only 1 day to themselves in 365/366 days!
like ou have only your b´day to you know, control the day lol
so I didn´t think that was enough sooooo I made my own day! :p called
"the Samira day"
doesn´t it sound *cough* spiffy lol
lppf821 I had to borrow that word :p
yeah so it´s at every 7th sep.yeaahhh
ne waz..today was a usuall boring day..I was at the computer the whole day and surfing on the web and making new freinds at LPF...yeeahhh cool
I tried to cook today and I burned the food.....*cough* again...hihi I xan´t cook, I just can´t damn it!
In a while I´ll be going to the movies and watching "the termianl" yeaahh...dont know how it is but sounds interestting..I love romantic comedi movies...great movies and even action comedi..too much action is boring but I like matrix...very cool movies!
I was like obsessed with the movie but now I´ve chilled down a bit :p
yeaah...so gotta go and get ready
later.

sounds like a fun day for you....

March 30th
ok, today is a good day..yes..good day cause I found out that I´m going to INDIA!! this is so fantastic...amazing,great,fabuloso, fantastico lol ok ok I´ll stop but this is yaaaaay!!
I miss my freinds and relatives so much..still 2 months left...*sigh*
you know the freinds that last for life..yeah I have those kinda freinds in India..they are great!
anyways..yeah today has been much of a boring day..and I´m falling today all the time! yes, I haveing a falling day today..my foot got caught ona stupid wire and I feel so hard and my foot really hurts!! stupid falling day... :p
oh I´m listening to Japanese hip hop! lmao!!! it is soo funny!!
I recieved a letter from my daddy today (my mom´s sis´husband..I call him daddy) and Indian ppl belive in horoscope and things and so does he..and he has´nt met me for almost 3 yrs and he told everything to me in that letter about the way I am know and everything..I actually dont believe in this but everything he said was true!! :eek:
he even told me abuot my future...let´s see if that comes out true..it sounded like a really good one so I hope it is true..

nothing more for today...the same as usall boring day..

bye

ok so...
April 1
let´s start with this nice lill cute card that I thought was pretty umm...funny *secretly laughs*...
so go ahead and see the card...it´s specielly for you all. CLICKIE :p :p

Today..it´s a very sunny day..everybody is out and doing something..not like I wanna go out cause I dont like it when it´s really sunny and stuff...it´s disturbing yeaahh...I like Autumn more! cause I love rain! it´s beatiful!
My tickets for India are booked so I can´t wait! aaah..2 months left! :(
anyways today I became a really obsessed LP fan for 8 months ago..yeah, it´s cool!
I´m still having vac and now it´s really boring but I really dont want to go to school...uh-uh ;) I got some pics uploaded to my computer now but they are so stupid so I dont know if I´ll post ´em lol
Nothing more for today I have´nt been doing much and I´m having a bad headache..=_=

later

April fools! I put salt in my mommy's coffee MWAHA!

Its not sunny over here,its so cloudy!:(
Oooh, your going to india? Awesome, my aunt lives in india,shes says its cool:p

first of all *hugs FB*
you have´nt been here for a while..missed ya :)
hehe salt in cofee? yucky hehe
I like it when it´s cloudy..it´s all pretty and nice..yeah..I dont like sun...uh-uh
yeah India...ahhhh..lol it´s like home sweet home.. :thumbsup:

ahahaha staring ppl? lol maybe the villagers do that cause indian love it when tourists visit India..yeaah lol

wish you could come to blue that is faded..it would be awsome!it´s ok..dont feel bad..it´s just good to have you back..and welcome ss1! :p
damn right, I´m having a lots of fun! :p
after like...um...1 yr yeah, have a lots of fun when I went to germany too...awsome country! awsome roller coasters!! :D

Back