Holocaust Myth?

Back in the early seventies I was at a party in Idaho in the group were some college profs and some high school teachers discussing Hitler. They were Talking about some film that should be shown in all schools so no one would forget how viscous Hitler was. After the attempt on his life he gathered 5,000 germans to be certain he got them all. They were taken to slaughter houses hung from the meat hooks and gutted alive, all this was filmed so that Hitler could be sure they were all dead.

Rockhard said:
Back in the early seventies I was at a party in Idaho in the group were some college profs and some high school teachers discussing Hitler. They were Talking about some film that should be shown in all schools so no one would forget how viscous Hitler was. After the attempt on his life he gathered 5,000 germans to be certain he got them all. They were taken to slaughter houses hung from the meat hooks and gutted alive, all this was filmed so that Hitler could be sure they were all dead.

Are you aware of any historical documents or articles about this on the web? I've never heard of it myself.

Rockhard said:

I don't think anyone alive would dare try to discribe Hitler as anything but viscous... But his ordering the killing of 5000 ordinary Germans, (none of which were jewish by that time) does little to offer evidence about the Holocaust and the percieved genocide of the Jews...

If anything it proves that His viscousness was not only directed at the Jews, but anyone who stood in the way of a greater German Reich...

One of the major problems with arguing agains a Jewish Holocaust is two fold...

1. Most people know so little about WWII, other than what they hear and get through the media, that there is little to no 'grey area' in thier minds as a result of years and years of misinformation...

and

2. After years and years of hearing half truths and embeleshed reports and history, it is almost impossible to show people that what they know to be truth is not...

Think of 'The Matrix'... When Morpheus explains to Neo that they usually never wake anyone up after a certain age... The Programing is so ingrained that they can no longer accept the truth...

Imagine how vulnerable generation after generation would feel if they found out that the one thing they felt they could be sure of, and that they fully accepted as truth was neither truth or could be sure of... People would start to ask questions everywhere.... The extablishment could hardly stand for it...

Considering your government is infested with JINSA members I'm surprised they're not doing more to glorify Jews.

Sure, Jews died in the camps. I wish someone would come up with a solid number, though. A number I would like to have is that of Slavs who were imprisoned for being a Jew because of the Slavic nose rather than for simply being Slavic.

Back