How will you vote this year?

ImWithStupid said:
I didn't. I spoke of those of the US population that would have to pay the taxes to support the ideas that you support but wouldn't have to pay for.

You disagreed with my opinion on a debate forum.

Ergo, you argued with me.

Anyway, I'm an idiot and my opinion doesn't matter so why bother answering my posts at all?

Anna Perenna said:
You disagreed with my opinion on a debate forum.

Ergo, you argued with me.

Anyway, I'm an idiot and my opinion doesn't matter so why bother answering my posts at all?

You aren't an idiot and the fact that I disagree doesn't say I think you are. My point is that you can voice any opinion you want on who you would vote for Pres in the US, but since you won't be the one suffering under the biggest tax increase since WWII, your decision is easy to make.

It's like if I were to say I'd vote for an increase in the minimum wage in Australia to improve the life of the poor there, but it would mean that you would have to pay 45 cents on every dollar you earned to the government to pay for it.

I'd be all for it too, because it wouldn't affect me.

ImWithStupid said:
I'm voting for mickey mouse!

Your gonna vote for McCain becuase you know a write in is a waste of a vote. You too hugo. It's gonna be McCain or Obama. Mickey has no chance in hell.

Bender said:
I see I have backed EVERYBODY into a corner. Simple question... who is the enemy?

The enemy is fundamentalist Islam that is waging a world war.Pakistan, Palestine, the Phillipines, Somalia, Indonesia, Afghanistan in all these nations moderates are attempting to hold their ground against the extremists. Iraq was a secular state and helped keep Iran and fundamentalist Islam in check, We screwed up. Now that we have opened Pandora's box simply closing it may not be enough.

snafu said:
Your gonna vote for McCain becuase you know a write in is a waste of a vote. You too hugo. It's gonna be McCain or Obama. Mickey has no chance in hell.

McCain will win Texas by at least 15% points. I could never vote for the co-author of McCain/Feingold.

Attachments

• 7983cacfb8d1f7b339ab2c062db6f960.jpg
    7983cacfb8d1f7b339ab2c062db6f960.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 9
ImWithStupid said:
You aren't an idiot and the fact that I disagree doesn't say I think you are. My point is that you can voice any opinion you want on who you would vote for Pres in the US, but since you won't be the one suffering under the biggest tax increase since WWII, your decision is easy to make.

It's like if I were to say I'd vote for an increase in the minimum wage in Australia to improve the life of the poor there, but it would mean that you would have to pay 45 cents on every dollar you earned to the government to pay for it.

I'd be all for it too, because it wouldn't affect me.

Actually, I'd be all for that. I don't mind paying high taxes, so long as the money I am sacrificing is going to things like public education, health and welfare.

I am a lefty, remember :)

Back