Hugh G. Rekshun is a ****ing Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moron?

Moron is a word that sees very little use these days, budda49er. Around here, we no longer call people like you morons because that might hurt your feelings, diminish your self image and generate a negative personal environment which would prohibit your positive growth and development as an individual, thereby making you an eventual burden on society. No, in today

You know, noob or not, he's got balls calling out hugh. Should be good for a laugh when he gets slaughtered. I dont think I'll moderate this either. Though I may sell the transcript of it to some comedians so the whole world can get a laugh.

Well actually, there's a fine line between having balls and being dumb. Now no offense budda, we're friends, but I've gotta be honest and say you're borderlining right now in my book.

budda49er said:
Nice insults. So how many hours did you spend with your pocket dictionary? You want insults you ****ing **** packer?? Ok. You ****ing limp-dicked, **** licking, **** eating, dumbass dipshit ****faced mother****in **** whore pencil dicked ****-slapped idiot ******* dickfaced shithead! Oh, I forgot moron. Oops.

Penalty for over usage. Insults are more than "curse words".

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
Moron?

Moron is a word that sees very little use these days, budda49er. Around here, we no longer call people like you morons because that might hurt your feelings, diminish your self image and generate a negative personal environment which would prohibit your positive growth and development as an individual, thereby making you an eventual burden on society. No, in today

Let me know when you are done getting verbally ass-whipped.
BTW, I like a good battle of wits but you seem to be unarmed, asshole!!

A vital part of any insult, budda49er, is that you need to finish the insult if you want it to count or make an impact. Since you did not say what I resembled, let me take a guess at your discovery. Let

Uh...please don't quote the ENTIRE previous post in your reply...it makes for very long reading and is annoying to scroll past something already read.

Thank you...carry on.

And you keep using insults that you would deem "Unworthy". What's up with that.

You ****ing ****, you don't think I am that "dumb", do you? Cause if you do, I have something for ya. You ****ing pillow-biting, ass eating, gohnorria having, ass-raped, immature, anal slut. That was fun. Now then, you constantly pull stuff out of your ass. You have no basis for what you say. You then defend your inane **** with other **** you pulled out of your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back