Hugh G. Rekshun is a ****ing Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, ignorant baboon twat.

Please understand up front that while you claim that you are not carrying the flag for humanity, the inherent retardation of the argument which you attempt to present here more than amply picks up that long ago fallen intellectual banner and promptly charges forth to carry on where you fall short (and you do fall far, far short, rest assured). It

Why do you say I'm uneducated? How do you know? You are one stupid Son of a Bitch who thinks that they somehow must prove that no matter how many pictures you can piant with your finger, you are smart. Umm...No. Your extreme ignorance proves that you know not what you are saying, therefore anything you say has no basis.

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
bekuze i kan spel corectlie. you ****ing 'tard...

I always need others editing my quotes. It makes me proud to know that the person i'm having a "flame war" with will try to screw me over any way possible instead of fighting honestly. I know how hard it is to use a computer if you are illiterate, but try to put my quotes in honestly please.

budda49er said:
Why do you say I'm uneducated? How do you know? You are one stupid Son of a Bitch who thinks that they somehow must prove that no matter how many pictures you can piant with your finger, you are smart. Umm...No. Your extreme ignorance proves that you know not what you are saying, therefore anything you say has no basis.

My good friend Hugh put
budda49er said:
Why do you say I'm uneducated? How do you know? no matter how many pictures you can piant with your finger, you are smart.

You think this is a "war"? Hell, boy, I'm just getting warmed up!
You better come at me with better if you want to look better than the ass-clown you are already showing yourself to be. :p

There you go again with your wierd ass insults. What is an "ass-clown"? And I said war because I'm pretty sure it is the proper term. But wait! You will say something stupid like it's "Me(Hugh) ****-slapping you(budda49er)" or someting like that.

Why am I so abrasive to those who do not exist at the same level of the food chain / evolutionary ladder as I do? That

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
Why am I so abrasive to those who do not exist at the same level of the food chain / evolutionary ladder as I do?...

Yeah, I was wondering why you try to be abrasive to those above you on the evolutionary ladder.

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
That is because you are a ****ing numbskull...

Wow, what a comeback. That shows how intelligent you really are! Hoo boy, why should I even insult you when comebacks like that are inevitable. Oh boy, almost makes me want to quit...NOT!!! Stupid ****ing **** rag...

budda49er said:
Wow, what a comeback. That shows how intelligent you really are! Hoo boy, why should I even insult you when comebacks like that are inevitable.
Because I obviously have to lower myself to your level of comprehension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back