I shagged my best friend's wife

de kannibaal said:
No wonder phreakwars ****ed off. He couldn't tolerate to see the mod panel abused anymore tonight.

For shame.

You're still avoiding the question.

Phreakwars likes you, but honesty is important. If you're a rockspider, we need to know. What are you hiding from, and why did you carry a stalker with you?

Perhaps you secretly wanted to be found out? :cool:

builder said:
You're still avoiding the question.

Phreakwars likes you, but honesty is important. If you're a rockspider, we need to know. What are you hiding from, and why did you carry a stalker with you?

Perhaps you secretly wanted to be found out? :cool:

Don't preach to me about avoiding the question when you have avoided my demands for proof to your contrived and feverish follies.

de kannibaal said:
Don't preach to me about avoiding the question when you have avoided my demands for proof to your contrived and feverish follies.

Phreakwars presented evidence. I saw your sig tag, and so did IWS.

We don't need any more convincing.

What are you hiding from? And why did you drag a stalker with you?

You could have registered here as the cannibal, and none would be the wiser. ;)

builder said:
Phreakwars presented evidence. I saw your sig tag, and so did IWS.

We don't need any more convincing.

What are you hiding from? And why did you drag a stalker with you?

You could have registered here as the cannibal, and none would be the wiser. ;)

Now that's funny.

Anyone can fake a screencap and suddenly PW is Mother Theresa. I thought you guys were a little smarter than I gave you credit for.

Clearly you flunked out of a state run college.

de kannibaal said:
Now that's funny.

Anyone can fake a screencap and suddenly PW is Mother Theresa. I thought you guys were a little smarter than I gave you credit for.

Clearly you flunked out of a state run college.

I passed college as an honours student. I prefer the school of life, myself.

Phreakwars knows Brawl Hall inside out. He was onto you when you got here.

The question is, why would we be trying to pin this on you? What do we have to gain? **** all.

You're busted. The sooner you fess up, the easier it will be for you. ;)

builder said:
I passed college as an honours student. I prefer the school of life, myself.

Phreakwars knows Brawl Hall inside out. He was onto you when you got here.

The question is, why would we be trying to pin this on you? What do we have to gain? **** all.

You're busted. The sooner you fess up, the easier it will be for you. ;)

Shine a light in my face and keep me up without sleep for a few days. Use every desperate schtick you can conjure up.

I revel in my purity.

de kannibaal said:
Shine a light in my face and keep me up without sleep for a few days. Use every desperate schtick you can conjure up.

I revel in my purity.

I like how he preports his purity, but one might want to check out his biography section of his profile...

Just in case he changes it, it says, "untrustworthy".

ImWithStupid said:
I like how he preports his purity, but one might want to check out his biography section of his profile...

Hmmm, are your spidey senses tingling too? LOL:p

builder said:
Fine. Be an idiot then. I was hoping you'd shape up for mod status.

Apparently I was wrong.

Nice troll. As If you'd give me mod status. Yet another unfathomable element of your warped inquisition.

ImWithStupid said:

It also says I am a cosmonaut.

Attachments

• af2fe713b9f292363ff43c97762132ac.jpg
    af2fe713b9f292363ff43c97762132ac.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 8
de kannibaal said:
It would seem that there are those that take the contents of someone's profile on the internet just a little bit too seriously.

Hence the big, toothy, smilie I put with that post.:D

I always put that on my serious posts.

ImWithStupid said:
Hence the big, toothy, smilie I put with that post.:D

I always put that on my serious posts.

Now, back to the matter at hand before this thread was stupidly trolled.

As many of you are aware my best friend went away for the weekend to visit his dying mother.

I gave his wife a a length this morning, it was a hell of a good ride. He should be home around 8 or 9 tonight, I would imagine he will come home to a wife that is in an excellent mood.

de kannibaal said:
Now, back to the matter at hand before this thread was stupidly trolled.

As many of you are aware my best friend went away for the weekend to visit his dying mother.

I gave his wife a a length this morning, it was a hell of a good ride. He should be home around 8 or 9 tonight, I would imagine he will come home to a wife that is in an excellent mood.
Did you ATM her?

clarity said:
you are pretty funny .. as your pretty twisted getting a kick out of everyones reactions like this

clarity, you magnificent creature, may your lifetime be blessed with health, happiness and prosperity. Objective progressive minded individuals such as yourself are reward enough for my endeavours here at GF.

Post script:

I can't help but notice that I am experiencing a rather unpleasant itchiness in my pubic area today. Is it the change in weather do you think? Is my skin getting too dry? It is not as if any man ever forgets to apply cream to his most treasured pleasure spots on his body.

I think I may have to purchase a high quality humidifier, this itching is not good.

Back