I shagged my best friend's wife

rizzo said:
Right from the start, you have contradicted yourself. You say you have a dilemma, and then you state that you wanted us all to know what it is like to live without a conscience. You then say your friend would thank you, yet refuse to tell him because he doesn't need the stress?

So what is it? You are either a complete ****, feel badly that you are doing this to your friend, or nothing at all happened and you are just dying for attention.

Sad scenario, any way you look at it.

It is inconsequential whether some provincial little rube like you thinks I have contradicted myself, your opinion is as useful as a pay toilet in a synagogue.

While I am sticking my shaft in the various pleasure holes that are part of my friend's wife's anatomy, you are sitting behind a keyboard whining about my actions. In fact while I spray my load like a fire hose on her chest in a wonderfully generous gesture of giving -every woman loves pearls- you are wondering whether or not you should have a shower this week.

THE BITCH said:
This ***** is a council estate chav i reckon he is from swansea thats where most *****s seem to live more sheep there you see

I think your right BITCH, he smacks of council housing...living off the working taxpayer...thats why is is trying SO hard to make us think the opposite...

What's that box on the end of a satelite dish??

A Council house !!!

Lethalfind said:
I think your right BITCH, he smacks of council housing...living off the working taxpayer...thats why is is trying SO hard to make us think the opposite...

What's that box on the end of a satelite dish??

A Council house !!!

One day, with a little prayer, a few thousand hours with a psychiatrist, and some excellent quality fortified anti-depressants, you may have a chance of getting over the fact that your husband chose to castrate himself by burning off his testicles with an acetylene torch, cut off his ***** with your pinking shears, made himself a vagina by butchering a slit into his pelvis with a hacksaw and chose to sell himself in Manilla as a TS whore rather than tolerate another nanosecond on precious mother earth in your company.

What a fascinating imagination you have...lol.

Please continue because I enjoy a good laugh like yourself...you type to see your name on the screen because it gives you that warm feeling that your important when in fact, it does just the opposite, it removes any doubt your readers have that you are in fact a waste of space. You should be charged for every lung full of air you suck in.

Lethalfind said:
What a fascinating imagination you have...lol.

Please continue because I enjoy a good laugh like yourself...you type to see your name on the screen because it gives you that warm feeling that your important when in fact, it does just the opposite, it removes any doubt your readers have that you are in fact a waste of space. You should be charged for every lung full of air you suck in.

I have a hearty laugh when I picture you going to bed lonely at the end of yet another miserable day without any human engagement -save for asking the clerk at the supermarket if the produce department has any extra thick cucumbers on sale today, the ones that might actually touch the sides of your manky twat - and then unstrapping your brassiere in your bedroom and hearing the thud thud as both your mammory glands hit the carpet as there is no 1.5 inch galvanized steel underwire to help them defy gravity.

as I said, you have an interesting imagination...
I am FAR from lonely, I don't have to behave like the slut you are to have human interaction.
I am very satisfied with my life.
You should try it sometime.
I got that way pretty easily. I don't do drugs, I don't have indiscriminate sex, I have honour with my friends, they trust me because I have EARNED their trust. I have a daughter who depends on me and a house to take care of. In short my life has meaning...yours does not.

Lethalfind said:
as I said, you have an interesting imagination...
I am FAR from lonely, I don't have to behave like the slut you are to have human interaction.
I am very satisfied with my life.
You should try it sometime.
I got that way pretty easily. I don't do drugs, I don't have indiscriminate sex, I have honour with my friends, they trust me because I have EARNED their trust. I have a daughter who depends on me and a house to take care of. In short my life has meaning...yours does not.

Dont' get so defensive, I am sure that you will come across the perfect four legged friend that will gladly agree to lengthy sessions of cunnilingus provided you smear just the perfect amount of Alpo over that festering vagina of yours.

If the dogs in your neighbourhood have higher standards than your typical mongrel running the streets of Lagos might I suggest you write to one or more life sentence serving prisoners and suggest a randy bout of conjugal visits?

But in all seriousness, your need to try and validate the shambolic existence that you pass off as a life is a hell of a telling insight into your scarred psyche, traumatized by your husband getting the **** out of dodge and leaving you to work the streets of one of Asia's most filthy favellas.

And my dearest old trout, I know FACTUALLY that you do not have indiscriminate sex. What kind of man carries a crowbar, axel grease and a car jack around in case he comes across some tired old slapper who has a twat that is sealed tighter than a pharoah's crypt?

That wasn't defensive, I'm just telling you the reality of things.

Your hilarious...I have never been to Asia...lolol

Like I said before, if you want to really hurt someone, make your insults something close to the truth, otherwise people just laugh it off as your stabbing in the dark.

As for my husband leaving, he did me the biggest favor ever when he did. His ongoing bullshit and annoying British accent are why I value the peace and quiet I now have.

Lethalfind said:
That wasn't defensive, I'm just telling you the reality of things.

Your hilarious...I have never been to Asia...lolol

Like I said before, if you want to really hurt someone, make your insults something close to the truth, otherwise people just laugh it off as your stabbing in the dark.

As for my husband leaving, he did me the biggest favor ever when he did. His ongoing bullshit and annoying British accent are why I value the peace and quiet I now have.

Now, my dearest little tart. Why do you continually make such a shambles out of every last post you spam up here? Even Pavlov's dogs learned to avoid pain, yet here you are continuously humiliating yourself at my feet, and I could not possibly degrade you further if I sodomized you without any lube while 9 of my closes friends circle jerked over the exaggerated nesting of crow's feet you try to pass off as a human face.

I am of course cognizant that you have not been to Asia. That would mean that you would have followed the man that abandoned you after mutilating himself all the way to South East Asia and I have serious doubts whether you even have bus fare across town so that you can go and spend your ****ing food stamps.

And the fact that you tied the knot with some limp wristed impotent limey that more than likely harbours deep rooted resentment and hatred in his life for being raised on that horrid English diet says more about you than any character assassination I post up.

de kannibaal instead of screwing your mates mrs why don't you go to your daddys feild and choose a herd of sheep to pimp you can guarantee a screw every night then because no self respecting woman would touch you

THE BITCH said:
de kannibaal instead of screwing your mates mrs why don't you go to your daddys feild and choose a herd of sheep to pimp you can guarantee a screw every night then because no self respecting woman would touch you

Why don't you try not being quite so regretful of the fact that instead of attending school and becoming literate you spent your school hours giving lacklustre and messy fellatios to the various fringes that comprised the population of students in the classes for retards and those with stunted brain capacities, thus presenting us with the incoherent banshee we see before us here?

de kannibaal said:
Why don't you try not being quite so regretful of the fact that instead of attending school and becoming literate you spent your school hours giving lacklustre and messy fellatios to the various fringes that comprised the population of students in the classes for retards and those with stunted brain capacities, thus presenting us with the incoherent banshee we see before us here?

**** you mean we met at school **** how did you become such an asshole?

the best part of you ran down your mothers legs ***** so wind your neck in take your face for a **** and stop making humans look bad.

THE BITCH said:
**** you mean we met at school **** how did you become such an asshole?

the best part of you ran down your mothers legs ***** so wind your neck in take your face for a **** and stop making humans look bad.

Tsk tsk. Apparently anger does little to improve your syntax and astonishingly limited repertoire.

I let you out of your cage for just a minute and you step on a landmine so quickly. I don't know why I even bother anymore, you are clearly a by-product of the legacy of cutbacks to the Thatcherite education system that still rear their ugly head today.

Now kindly take your little temper tantrum to another thread more suited to someone of your deranged and unfortunate stature. We have a chimpanzee that drinks its own urine and scratches its ass feverishly waiting to fill in for you and he -in all honesty- smells better than you and has a better sense of humour than you do.

It goes without saying he is smarter than you.

Back