I shagged my best friend's wife

Attachments

• d7d71dc2db499ca142bb500f2e3f281d.jpg
    d7d71dc2db499ca142bb500f2e3f281d.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 10
KathyA said:
Yes..and although I may lose my account here for this... Here is the most recent pic of our last GF women's get together..

So that's that nipple picture Phantom was referring to...

Last edited by a moderator:
KathyA said:
Yes..and although I may lose my account here for this... Here is the most recent pic of our last GF women's get together..

I'm the one in the middle with the mullet. I bleached my skin just for this occasion to fit in with all the white women.

KathyA said:

I just hurled breakfast. Thanks Kathy.

Phantom said:
I'm the one in the middle with the mullet. I bleached my skin just for this occasion to fit in with all the white women.

And I am the smallest one of the bunch. Try and fine me..

ToriAllen said:
Since everyone else is posting recent pics, I might as well come clean.
View attachment 1048

Awwww, don't be coy, Tori. Facial hair affects one in seventeen hundred women. You'e not alone. ;)

Attachments

• be9d867d73fec58e92e2cbbadc281188.jpg
    be9d867d73fec58e92e2cbbadc281188.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 5
Phantom said:
I'm the one on the end licking myself. I could find anyone else that would do it. Well, you know what they say, 'If you want it done right...'

Phantom said:

And the Biggest Loser is Letch, second from the left.

Woooooooohoooooooooooo.

Go you good thing. ;)

builder said:
Awwww, don't be coy, Tori. Facial hair affects one in seventeen hundred women. You'e not alone. ;)
Those numbers increase if you are in Mexico, India, or Italy. I must blame it on genetics.

Phantom said:
She was merciful, Zuki. She almost posted our orgy picture but I talked her out of it.
That was a fun day. The blubber, the sweat, the emergancy room visit...Good memories.

ToriAllen said:
Those numbers increase if you are in Mexico, India, or Italy. I must blame it on genetics.

My Sicilian Momma had hair on her nipples you could play a sonata on.:rolleyes:

ToriAllen said:
That was a fun day. The blubber, the sweat, the emergancy room visit...Good memories.

I must admit, giving you CPR was one of the high points.

My instruction manual never mentioned you punching me to let me know you're now alive and well.

:confused:

builder said:
I must admit, giving you CPR was one of the high points.

My instruction manual never mentioned you punching me to let me know you're now alive and well.

:confused:
It is in small print at the end of the chapter entitled CPR and Big Bitches with Attitudes. A lot of people miss that part.

ToriAllen said:
It is in small print at the end of the chapter entitled CPR and Big Bitches with Attitudes. A lot of people miss that part.

Errrm, right, uuuuuh, I needed to change glasses, or something. :p

Back