I shagged my best friend's wife

Konspiracy Ken said:
I think its laughable that she has to be high on drugs to let you **** her!
Sure she was awake?

He has to be high on barbiturates to get some lead in his pencil.

Sad, but true. ;)

de kannibaal said:
Avoid answering me directly all you want your stark raving lisping fairy.

Don't be bagging the lisp, you hobo.

The chicks dig it. That's all that matters. :cool:

de kannibaal said:
Right, chicks with dicks, you flamboyant poof.

This from the raver who wears plastic hospital bangles when he's eckying off his head in niteclubs? Your cred has never been lower than right about now, hick. ;)

Yeah, it's called a wristband. The Germans insist everyone wears one, they don't like all these cheap Aussies trying to get in without forking over 20 Euros like the bunch of bankrupt ****ing pikers they are.

I am afraid when it comes to credibility, guys who work with their hands like you have done. Don't like it? File a grievance with your shop steward, ****y balls, the best you are going to get from me is using your uvula as a speed back as I textually **** your face.

(Do I sense another week in the box? Is builder going to be able to contain himself? )

de kannibaal said:
Yeah, it's called a wristband.

So you wriggled out of the straightjacket, but couldn't lose the bangle?

de kannibaal said:
The Germans insist everyone wears one,

Damn straight. Get your own bangle, or get the **** outta here.:rolleyes:

de kannibaal said:
they don't like all these cheap Aussies trying to get in without forking over 20 Euros like the bunch of bankrupt ****ing pikers they are.

Yeah, the ****in' dole-bludging hippies. How could they afford to travel to Europe? There's no Ten pound tourist trips these days.

de kannibaal said:
I am afraid when it comes to credibility, guys who work with their hands like you have done.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I get a sense of pride when I've tiled a whole house, and made it look a treat.

de kannibaal said:
Don't like it?

Don't care.

de kannibaal said:
File a grievance with your shop steward, ****y balls,

You don't get it yet, do you? I'm the first aid officer right through the ranks to the corporate director. You got a beef with me, you gotta talk to me.

de kannibaal said:
the best you are going to get from me is using your uvula as a speed back as I textually **** your face.

You paint a nasty picture, and I wonder why.

(
de kannibaal said:
Do I sense another week in the box? Is builder going to be able to contain himself? )

You're a non-entity here. dek.

Boxiing you would be pointless, unless you raised a stir.

Why does everyone give Builder such a hard time about his job? He obviously isn't ashamed of it or else he would not have mentioned it here and he especially would not have posted pictures of him on the job in his user page.

He is a self-employed craftsman that gets to work his own hours, be his own boss, and receive the satisfaction of seeing what his two hands have built at the end of a project. Sure beats being a pencil-pushing cubicle-sitting slave of THE MAN, in my opinion.

Phantom said:
Why does everyone give Builder such a hard time about his job? He obviously isn't ashamed of it or else he would not have mentioned it here and he especially would not have posted pictures of him on the job in his user page.

He is a self-employed craftsman that gets to work his own hours, be his own boss, and receive the satisfaction of seeing what his two hands have built at the end of a project. Sure beats being a pencil-pushing cubicle-sitting slave of THE MAN, in my opinion.

Amen to that. I went with my SIL to visit one of her old co-workers the other day at a mortgage company and being there for 10 minutes in the cubicle hell with the florescent lights I was ready to slit my wrists. I am definitely not paper pushing material.
It's all about doing what you love.

Phantom said:

It's simple you ****ing syphillitic slag.

Working with your hands is something that only repugnant prols from the filthy working classes would ever settle for.

Perhaps you are trashy enough that you don't care if your husband comes home covered in drywall dust, or with motor oil under his hands which he subsequently sticks in your feted snatch. Maybe even pouring cement is acceptable to someone who has no issue being a bottom feeder in our fair planet.

I would sooner drown my kids than allow them to do any job where they have to use tools and wear a ****ing nametag.

Filthy ****ing tart.

de kannibaal said:
It's simple you ****ing syphillitic slag.

Working with your hands is something that only repugnant prols from the filthy working classes would ever settle for.

Perhaps you are trashy enough that you don't care if your husband comes home covered in drywall dust, or with motor oil under his hands which he subsequently sticks in your feted snatch. Maybe even pouring cement is acceptable to someone who has no issue being a bottom feeder in our fair planet.

I would sooner drown my kids than allow them to do any job where they have to use tools and wear a ****ing nametag.

Filthy ****ing tart.

Ten bucks says this stupid **** works at McD's.

my dad uses tools and has his name sewn into his company jacket and shirts, he makes over $100,000.00 a year....

Phantom said:

and if he has the people he's building for open an account at the local hardware store so they pay for materials and he has an agreement to keep the leftover wood, paint, etc... he can build himself an addition to his house at no cost and be living better than some yuppie cubicle sardine

me and builder don't see eye to eye on pretty much anything, but i think he's got one of the best damn jobs a guy can get.

Msixty said:
and if he has the people he's building for open an account at the local hardware store so they pay for materials and he has an agreement to keep the leftover wood, paint, etc... he can build himself an addition to his house at no cost and be living better than some yuppie cubicle sardine

I'm building a houseboat. I'll be able to call you all landlubbers soon. ;)

Msixty said:
me and builder don't see eye to eye on pretty much anything,

Crap. I love to joust, and so do you. You've jousted with me long enough to know that I lay baits, and post info I don't particularly agree with.

Msixty said:
but i think he's got one of the best damn jobs a guy can get.

I'm in it for the money, 60. I tried the prairy dog office job for three years. No wonder the suicide rates are still high, and getting higher.

Manual Labour is not some Mexican immigrant. Being rewarded a rational amount for allotted labour is a fair and just agreement. I just gave myself a 200 dollar a week raise, and I feel justified in doing that.

I'm heading off to do a bush contract, and the admin is flying me home every ten days for a four day weekend, supplying accommodation, and a cook.

Trade shortages are not my fault. But I'll reap the rewards of a lack of forward planning on the part of our government.

builder said:
I'm building a houseboat. I'll be able to call you all landlubbers soon. ;) .
lol, not me, i'm on commecal fishing boats all the time

builder said:
Crap. I love to joust, and so do you. You've jousted with me long enough to know that I lay baits, and post info I don't particularly agree with. .

lol, i still think you're compleatly insane, but yes, it's true

builder said:
I'm in it for the money, 60. I tried the prairy dog office job for three years. No wonder the suicide rates are still high, and getting higher.

how much do you make anyway? and yeah, i think i'd kill myself with a protracter

builder said:
Manual Labour is not some Mexican immigrant. Being rewarded a rational amount for allotted labour is a fair and just agreement. I just gave myself a 200 dollar a week raise, and I feel justified in doing that.

yep, it seems to take more than just your every day guy to actually work for a living these days

builder said:
I'm heading off to do a bush contract, and the admin is flying me home every ten days for a four day weekend, supplying accommodation, and a cook.

sounds like you've got it made

Msixty said:
my dad uses tools and has his name sewn into his company jacket and shirts, he makes over $100,000.00 a year....

I'm not impressed. That's chickenfeed.

Your stunted perception of what is successful is what keeps you people so lowly.

Back