Idiot Box parolees commentary box.

phreakwars said:
kinda like tizz, except she is just gonna show tizz how a REAL forum whore gets it done.

GO ANNA, GO ANNA, YOUR AWSOME, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY...GO ANNA
She has a way to go if she plans on taking Tizz's place as forum whore. Tizzy is the ultimate forum whore.
Go home Anna, where you are appreciated.

ToriAllen said:
She has a way to go if she plans on taking Tizz's place as forum whore. Tizzy is the ultimate forum whore.

Glad to know someone sees the truth LOL ;)

tizz said:
Phreak I officially bestowe upon you my monthly "Total Dork" award. You have some serious issues this month, I would suggest you lay off the pipe for a few hours

If I may chime in here tizz Someone whos idea of a good time is "the smell of fire in her house". Has no room to talk about issues! ...oh

Exhibit A:
tizz said:
You have obviously never enjoyed the beauty of camping!
And yet she blasts ANNA for just ranting on... take a look in the mirror tizz... Personally I see striking similarity's

Anna wants to be punished, you want to be noticed... your still an idiot for whoring this forum.
If you can do it, why can't someone else ??

Because in my world I am queen and make my own rules. That's why. You MUST be ****ing this chick freak!!! I have NEVER seen you stand up for anyone like this. (either that or she is supplying you with free weed)

Wouldn't surprise me, the way you are acting. Basically I would assume you were just ***** wipped if this were reality. Anna is turning you into a little pet and you are really starting to look stupid here

New addition...

tizz
guilty of being a forum whore
guilty of whining
released after 1 week, still guilty of being an idiot
approach with caution.
More recently banned
Guilty of stepping on Phreak's toes during his period.

And now an idiot for as of yet, still unknown reasons (other than the phreaks on the rag excuse)

hahahaha

Mr. X A.K.A. EnterNetProphet
guilty of changing his name and thinking we wouldn't notice
30 days each name used

60 days? Change his name to Schapelle Corby?

My appeal was successfull flashes cleavage

Well, I like to thank my all star defense team

1#A lawyer who barely speaks english coherently(His educational credentials qualify him to drive taxi's in NZ and Australia)

2#A has-been Indonesian soap opera slut(who's bright idea was that?)

3#Ranting emotional family members(nice one mom)

4#A businessman/stalker ,self appointed family spokesmen who keeps whispering I owe him money(like whatever).

ahhh free, free at last Jehovah akbar!!! :rolleyes:

EnterNetProphet said:
hahahaha

Mr. X A.K.A. EnterNetProphet
guilty of changing his name and thinking we wouldn't notice
30 days each name used

60 days? Change his name to Schapelle Corby?

My appeal was successfull flashes cleavage

Well, I like to thank my all star defense team

1#A lawyer who barely speaks english coherently(His educational credentials qualify him to drive taxi's in NZ and Australia)

2#A has-been Indonesian soap opera slut(who's bright idea was that?)

3#Ranting emotional family members(nice one mom)

4#A businessman/stalker ,self appointed family spokesmen who keeps whispering I owe him money(like whatever).

ahhh free, free at last Jehovah akbar!!! :rolleyes:

No probs. Your bill is in the mail.

I'll let you off ten percent if you flash your cleavage my way. :D

ToriAllen said:

I'm not going anywhere.

Sorry if that threatens you :D

You'll just have to keep crying and complaining in the mods forum, trying (to no avail) to get me banned.

Anna Perenna said:
I'm not going anywhere.

Sorry if that threatens you :D

You'll just have to keep crying and complaining in the mods forum, trying (to no avail) to get me banned.

You couldn't be a threat to a dirty tampon. You just don't have the brain capacity to get past that sux site. You are simply, pointless.

tizz said:
You couldn't be a threat to a dirty tampon. You just don't have the brain capacity to get past that sux site. You are simply, pointless.

Finally! You wrote something worth replying to.

You went to sucksbbs? I guess you saw that both Phreak and I think that YOU are the pointless one, then :D

Way to steal our insults.

p.s. If I am no threat, then why are you so upset at my presence here? Why petition to get me banned? Just ignore me ..... if you can :D

Back