Idiot Box parolees commentary box.

Curses, were foiled again Anna... I mean ZOINK... E'r OCP...or was it Richard:rolleyes: you damn Off Topic Forum members... always changing screen names and personas. Never being serious for a second, insult EVERYTHING, even yourselves..

Bad Off Topic Forum member, be good !! This is GF
I sense a ****ing conspiracy.com m8 <--secret message ? why did he just do that.com m8 ??

Go back to the stupid P.M.S. as a defense post, Anna, the girls were starting to side with ya. And you were actually making sense http://Off Topic Forum.com/showthread.php?t=59647

Dike.

BTW zoinks last hit had me laughing for over an hour, did you get a chance to see his work ?

Conspiracy.com says that you are paranoid, with possible schizoid episodes coming to a theatre near you.

Anna Perenna said:
Finally! You wrote something worth replying to.

You went to sucksbbs? I guess you saw that both Phreak and I think that YOU are the pointless one, then :D

Way to steal our insults.

p.s. If I am no threat, then why are you so upset at my presence here? Why petition to get me banned? Just ignore me ..... if you can :D

I would steal my daughter's insults before yours, you suck at it, which is why you get along so well at the suc site. WTF is the point of that place anyway, I searched but could find NONE!!!! You fit it perfectly there. Why would I get you banned, you are annoying and uterly pointless, but I do not play your games. As for what you think of me, am I supposed to care? DUH SO go insult your heart out, take your **** all over this site (we will clean up the mes as we always do) than go back to that stench whole of a site you represent oh so well

EnterNetProphet said:
gee builder...I did'nt know urz was lookin :p
:cool: :p

Sorry. I'm a dirty pervert. slaps wrist for the fiftieth time today

I was blitzing Anna's posts off the front page. :D

phreakwars said:
Curses, were foiled again Anna... I mean ZOINK... E'r OCP...or was it Richard:rolleyes: you damn Off Topic Forum members... always changing screen names and personas. Never being serious for a second, insult EVERYTHING, even yourselves..

Bad Off Topic Forum member, be good !! This is GF
I sense a ****ing conspiracy.com m8 <--secret message ? why did he just do that.com m8 ??

Go back to the stupid P.M.S. as a defense post, Anna, the girls were starting to side with ya. And you were actually making sense http://Off Topic Forum.com/showthread.php?t=59647

Dike.

BTW zoinks last hit had me laughing for over an hour, did you get a chance to see his work ?

Damn you! The correct spelling is 'Dyke'.

As for my darling Zoink, damn you again, I missed it.

Was it the YM forums? Those are my favourite.

builder said:
Sorry. I'm a dirty pervert. slaps wrist for the fiftieth time today

I was blitzing Anna's posts off the front page. :D

I smell a challenge!

And I fart in its general direction.

[Edit:] See my name at the end of this thread (currently, at least) for confirmation.

Anna Perenna said:
I smell a challenge!

And I fart in its general direction.

[Edit:] See my name at the end of this thread (currently, at least) for confirmation.

Your head is obviously too close to your arsehole, Ann. Straighten up and fly right. :D ;)

Anna Perenna said:
I'm not going anywhere.

Sorry if that threatens you :D

You'll just have to keep crying and complaining in the mods forum, trying (to no avail) to get me banned.
You ignorant little fool. You do not threaten me. You threaten the integrity of this site. We don't have much, so it is important we hold on to what we have. As for 'trying to no avail' to have you banned, I'm a Mod dumb butt. I don't have to ask permission to ban you. That is something I can do on my own. I am not crying either, simply informing Phreak that I will ban you if he doesn't tighten the leash on his new pet.

Here is a free inside look:
ToriAllen said:
I have no desire to see the idiots from sucksbbs come here and turn this site into another sucksbbs. If they come here they conform to how things are run here. If they do not they will be idiot boxed. If they persist on being asses they will be banned. I will not treat them any differently. That would be a good way to chase off existing members and encourage their behavior. I certainly will not

ToriAllen said:
You ignorant little fool. You do not threaten me. You threaten the integrity of this site. We don't have much, so it is important we hold on to what we have. As for 'trying to no avail' to have you banned, I'm a Mod dumb butt. I don't have to ask permission to ban you. That is something I can do on my own. I am not crying either, simply informing Phreak that I will ban you if he doesn't tighten the leash on his new pet.

Of course I threaten you. I am a young female who can see right through your crumbling Nurse Ratched facade. That terrifies the **** out of you.

This site has no integrity. Please don't even TRY to pull that one.

I only came because Phreakboy invited me. I certainly don't need you or any of the other desperate and insecure slags 'on my side'. You all make me sick.

Now, go ahead and ****ing ban me, you stupid bitch.

Do you think I actually care?

builder said:
Your head is obviously too close to your arsehole, Ann. Straighten up and fly right. :D ;)

How hard is it to spell ANNA correctly?

I'm disappointed.

I pegged you for a Monty Python fan.

Back