I'm New, I'm pissed off!

Some Guy

Hey....

I get pissed off with people chucking the change on the counter like I'm some kind of monkey in a cage that should be gratefull for the change or something???

People leaning over my counter.

People leaning over my counter and trying to look at my computer.

People trying to barter on the prices.

Women that walk around huffing and sighing and when I ask if they would like me to reccomend something, they say "just something good to watch", "**** YOU BITCH!, IF YOU WERENT SUCH A BITCH, MAYBE YOU WOULD BE OUT WITH A GUY ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, NOT RENTING MOVIES BY YOURSELF!!"

Jodie Foster pisses me right off aswell, is her voice husky and sexy or is it like chalk on a cheese grater???

I'll go with the chalk one.

and I agree with absolutely everything you just said. I ****in' hate those people...

"Do you know of any good movies?"

"Yeah, **** YOU!" accompanied by a middle finger.

Some Guy said:
Hey....

I get pissed off with people chucking the change on the counter like I'm some kind of monkey in a cage that should be gratefull for the change or something???

Women that walk around huffing and sighing and when I ask if they would like me to reccomend something, they say "just something good to watch", "**** YOU BITCH!, IF YOU WERENT SUCH A BITCH, MAYBE YOU WOULD BE OUT WITH A GUY ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, NOT RENTING MOVIES BY YOURSELF!!"

Now if you'd just tried harder in school, you might have a meaningful career with real people around you. Sucker. ;)

Some Guy said:
Hey....

Welcome to the thraldom of working with the public. No use crying about it, it'll only get worse.

Some Guy said:
Jodie Foster pisses me right off aswell, is her voice husky and sexy or is it like chalk on a cheese grater???

My southern accent has helped me bag a shitload of Pac Coast, Mid-west, and Northeasterly bitches.

builder said:
Now if you'd just tried harder in school, you might have a meaningful career with real people around you. Sucker. ;)

I am starting a meaningfull career, I am only at this job so I can pay for my tuition for a Private Investigator course which will immediatly put me on about 45k which isnt bad for an 18yo I dont think.

Add another to the list, peaple making ASSumptions about the places people work and their intelligance, not everyone is a sad loser that comes into the store every second night, we have asspirations and these jobs are merely stepping stones, I think about the rich bastards that come in, "I'll be watching youscrewing your mistress from a car with a camera in a couple of years, should you really be pissing me off now?"

Hahaha

RoyalOrleans said:
Welcome to the thraldom of working with the public. No use crying about it, it'll only get worse.

Crying makes it better cause you can clear out the store by having a 6,4 250 pound guy start bawling his eyes out, LOL :D

Some Guy said:
I am starting a meaningfull career, I am only at this job so I can pay for my tuition for a Private Investigator course which will immediatly put me on about 45k which isnt bad for an 18yo I dont think.

Add another to the list, peaple making ASSumptions about the places people work and their intelligance, not everyone is a sad loser that comes into the store every second night, we have asspirations and these jobs are merely stepping stones, I think about the rich bastards that come in, "I'll be watching youscrewing your mistress from a car with a camera in a couple of years, should you really be pissing me off now?"

Hahaha

Yea, send us a business card when your done...as if.

Do you honestly think that ANYONE will hire someone barely out of diapers to be a private investigator? What are you going to investigate? What kind of underwear Sally next door is wearing??

Get a real degree !!!

Lethalfind said:

Do you honestly think that ANYONE will hire someone barely out of diapers to be a private investigator? What are you going to investigate? What kind of underwear Sally next door is wearing??

Get a real degree !!!

They will since my Father is an Ex-police officer and I have the nessacary contacts and what good did a degree do anyone anyway 4yrs wasted on some kind of liberal lefty professors and mindless drinking all the time? I dont think that suits me very well.

College is a sham, its not what you know its who you know.

Some Guy said:
They will since my Father is an Ex-police officer and I have the nessacary contacts and what good did a degree do anyone anyway 4yrs wasted on some kind of liberal lefty professors and mindless drinking all the time? I dont think that suits me very well.

College is a sham, its not what you know its who you know.

LOLOL, your so full of ****...I thought I knew better also but here I am back in school, when I get out the employers will be falling over themselves to hire me as a nurse, in fact they will be falling over themselves to PAY for me to continue in school. You on the other hand will be lucky to SCRAPE by. I don't care who your father is. Your reply outlines why no one in their right mind would hire you to do anything, your maturity level is in the basement.

Well more power to you if you want to be a nurse, your always going to have a job because people keep getting sick.

I'm in a differnt country to you so I guess that is why you might be under the immpression you are about this proffesion. This particular industry here isnt as oversaturated with Detective wannabes like it appears to me in the US.

But in anycase you are probally happy in your fantasy world

Some Guy said:
Well more power to you if you want to be a nurse, your always going to have a job because people keep getting sick.

I'm in a differnt country to you so I guess that is why you might be under the immpression you are about this proffesion. This particular industry here isnt as oversaturated with Detective wannabes like it appears to me in the US.

But in anycase you are probally happy in your fantasy world

Your an 18 year old barely out of diapers thinking he doesn't need a degree and those that say you do are part of a great conspiracy and I'm the one in a fantasy world???

AND I just have to say that I am SO glad you are in another country, the UK no doubt...your one more reason for us all to think the UK is an up and coming third world country.

Many parts of the US could be considred an already third world country, you have detroit, which may aswell be downtown Mogadishu the way you let the Tyrones run rampant, then if we head south, you have Pedro invading and you dont bother doing squat about it, you also have the obesity epedimic, STOP EATING YOU FAT ****S!, you have a middle class of sheeple that will quite happily follow Bush and his Jew croneys all in the name of Israel, wake up America! The US is much worse off than the UK, I dont even care either, I'm not from the UK the UK has its share of problems aswell but not nearly as bad as the US.

Some Guy said:
Many parts of the US could be considred an already third world country, you have detroit, which may aswell be downtown Mogadishu the way you let the Tyrones run rampant, then if we head south, you have Pedro invading and you dont bother doing squat about it, you also have the obesity epedimic, STOP EATING YOU FAT ****S!, you have a middle class of sheeple that will quite happily follow Bush and his Jew croneys all in the name of Israel, wake up America! The US is much worse off than the UK, I dont even care either, I'm not from the UK the UK has its share of problems aswell but not nearly as bad as the US.
o

You are too ignorant to be believed...and clearly very poorly informed...your clients are gonna love it...

Lethalfind said:
o

You are too ignorant to be believed...and clearly very poorly informed...your clients are gonna love it...

Is that all you have? really? what about some facts disproving my statements?

Lethalfind said:

Get a real degree !!!

You're going to be a psych nurse, right? That's something to look forward to. :rolleyes:

I think you just want to be with like-minded people, you crazy lazy ****. :D

Back