Is it our fault?

atlantic said:
To answer your ? Ren IMO I think there are more serial rapists/killers. What I cannot understand is why there is such in increase in women sexual predators/killers. I do believe the internet has fueled sexual violence against women and children. Also ty laws that let these offenders back out. Sexual predators cannot be cured. I also believe as Merc put it there are alot more people and media coverage as well.

Time to turn off Nancy Grace.. :p

I dunno if it fueled them so much as maybe just brought them out of the woodwork.. like the to catch a predator stuff.. which could be a good thing.

wez said:

I dunno if it fueled them so much as maybe just brought them out of the woodwork.. like the to catch a predator stuff.. which could be a good thing.
Well then Wezley I guess you've never been raped my dear :D

atlantic said:
Well then Wezley I guess you've never been raped my dear :D

No.. no I haven't.. dammit.. Where the hell was Deb LaFave when I was in school? :rolleyes:

wez said:

I love Nancy Grace. I honestly think predators like John Robinson would not have been so successful at luring women if it weren't for the internet.

For all gullible ladies out there. If it sounds to good to be true - that's because it is.

I don't feel it's on the rise. I feel pretty comfortable actually. I'm Canadian. Our news isn't nearly as scary as the States. We are pretty laid back up here, and have a lot less guns :p

Can predators be cured? I once watched a documentary about pedophiles and the interviewer asked the psychologist if a pedophile can be cured. She replied by saying "how much therapy would you require to change your sexual orientation?" I don't think they can be rehabilitated...it's a perfect statement.

As far as being our fault? No one asks to be abused...no matter what. If someone says no..it's no....unless you are wearing a high quality wool sweater...then you are just asking for Hugo to treat you like a filthy sheep whore.

hugo said:
I have nothing to do with the mysterious sheep disappearances.

emkay64 said:
unless you are wearing a high quality wool sweater...then you are just asking for Hugo to treat you like a filthy sheep whore.

hahahahaha.. F ckin' ha!

timesjoke said:
We sure do have a lot more women bedding young boys in school these days.
Whats the difference between that and older men bedding young girls and why are you still showing up on my screen?

ren said:
Whats the difference between that and older me bedding young girls and why are you still showing up on my screen?

The difference is.. TJ hates women he can't control and has dedicated his life to proving how evil they are.. Thus.. making men once again morally and naturally superior.. Just like the good ol' days..

I hear he's writin' a new book.. Men are Studs and Women are Sluts: America's Return to Gods Plan.

wez said:
The difference is.. TJ hates women he can't control and has dedicated his life to proving how evil they are.. Thus.. making men once again morally and naturally superior.. Just like the good ol' days..

I hear he's writin' a new book.. Men are Studs and Women are Sluts: America's Return to Gods Plan.
rofl America's Return to God's Plan

eddo said:
start a post off with attitude, and you can expect to get some back.
Well give me attitude and sxpect to get some back also. I didn't single you out but you seem to take offense to me. How bouts you just put that ignore button on my posts? Or heck I can do that too :cool:

ren said:
Whats the difference between that and older me bedding young girls and why are you still showing up on my screen?

Where did I ever say there was a difference? That has always been your problem, you need to insert things I never said into my mouth so you have an excuse to take a shot at me, you have also done this to a couple people here like eddo and snafu so you can't claim it is just me.

But there is a difference actually, men go to prison most of the time if they cross the line and have sexual relations with an underage student but women genarally do not or get much lower sentences for the same crime. To me it should not matter what sex the child is, all that should matter is a teacher used their possition of authority over children to gain sexual access to them.

Wez, I thought you were interested in letting the past go, but clearly your trying to start the mess again. I will say this, I have never forced a woman to get an abortion, you have so maybe your the guy who really wants to control women, I certainly do not.

Carful eddo, Ren is just like Wez and will chase you all over the internet if she takes a dislike to you. She is only here because of me and she thinks she is upsetting me by staying. She actually hates most men and that is why she made this self serving thread to try and rally the women here to her side as anti-man.

Ha ha Times I can tell you are posting but this is all I see
This message is hidden because timesjoke is on your ignore list.
Oh it feels soooooooooo good.

Back