Is she worth all this pain?

fool, if he stops reading her poetry naming ****ing stars for her and begging people for her,if he just calms down and stop doing this a stalker would do he would have a chance

Kanye298 said:
fool, if he stops reading her poetry naming ****ing stars for her and begging people for her,if he just calms down and stop doing this a stalker would do he would have a chance
I'm no stalker....and what you mentioned there surely doesn't make me one.

I dont like your attitude Kanye298. Maybe its the name, but maybe its your vocabulary that reminds me of pathetic poor, wannabe gangsters from the street blasting rap and hip hop that you probably are. But whatever it is, I dont like it. Thats one thing you dont want to do. Pissing me off is a stupid thing that not many come to enjoy and the ones who do, enjoy if from hell. If you can still read all the words in this message, apologize. Not to DS or anyone else. But apologize to me. For annoying me. Ask woody, or lpp, or darklinkinpark. You dont want to be my enemy, especially since you are new here.

One a lighter note to you, and much darker one for DS, I have to agree with what he says.

Brad, theres only so much that can be done here. You have to stop trying. Be natural, and she might come to you. If anything, this girl is ignorant, but she is also scared of your obsession. You also need to understand that no matter how much you may like someone, they wont like you back all the time. She is playing you and enjoying it.

And I now ask for the last time,

ALL ****ING NOOBS, KNOW WHAT THE **** YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OR ELSE FEEL
MY WRATH.

Now, everyone GO THE **** HOME AND THINK ABOUT THINGS AND YOUR LIFE AND THEN COME BACK AND TALK.

****ing hell, i leave the thread for a bit and all hell breaks loose lol *is modest* :p

if people have a problem with all this why can't they just keep they're sodding opinions to themselves, just leave it

SNiPeRViRuS said:
I dont like your attitude Kanye298. Maybe its the name, but maybe its your vocabulary that reminds me of pathetic poor, wannabe gangsters from the street blasting rap and hip hop that you probably are. But whatever it is, I dont like it. Thats one thing you dont want to do. Pissing me off is a stupid thing that not many come to enjoy and the ones who do, enjoy if from hell. If you can still read all the words in this message, apologize. Not to DS or anyone else. But apologize to me. For annoying me. Ask woody, or lpp, or darklinkinpark. You dont want to be my enemy, especially since you are new here.

One a lighter note to you, and much darker one for DS, I have to agree with what he says.

Brad, theres only so much that can be done here. You have to stop trying. Be natural, and she might come to you. If anything, this girl is ignorant, but she is also scared of your obsession. You also need to understand that no matter how much you may like someone, they wont like you back all the time. She is playing you and enjoying it.

And I now ask for the last time,

ALL ****ING NOOBS, KNOW WHAT THE **** YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OR ELSE FEEL
MY WRATH.

Now, everyone GO THE **** HOME AND THINK ABOUT THINGS AND YOUR LIFE AND THEN COME BACK AND TALK.

See, even if I didn't agree with what he said, I still respect his civilized manner. he adressed the problem, gave support and a reason. I like that. something you need to improve on Kayne. If you got an opinion back it up

Back