Is she worth all this pain?

Treeves said:
There feel better now DS...Everyone likes you which means your a likeable guy which means you can get someone who can love you (God I feel gay typing this)

lol i feel gay and sumtimes stupid typin thins

Wow, noobs are finding new ways to make friends. I suggest if you don't have something helpful or nice to say (especially in the dark room), then don't waste time posting.. especially if you don't know what you're talking about. That also goes for DS's journal. Consider this a warning.

Does this go for me? Who is speaking my opinion, and *HAVE* tried to be nice, but got sick of reading the begging, and BS?! "helloooo? does no one care anymore?" Loooks like only begging for attention because the thread isn't active 24/7. BIG DEAL

Well, everybody has the right to post a thread about their problems and 'complain' about it all they want. I understand.. there is 16 pages of this but he is going though a tough time right now. It's his thread. I don't think he wants just some random person posting 'you ****ing queer'. Besides, it is the dark room.. you're suppose to be able to post about your personal problems and a place where you can vent. If you're tired of reading it, then don't read it anymore.

ds this is to you

but any who...

if you love abby enough would you die for her?

this is nothing personal just a question to prove you love someone so much you would die for them.

Hmmmm.....I missed the fight......All I have to say is.....Go SV!!! Anyhoo, he is kinda right about you need to get over Abby, but we all understand that you can't/don't want to. So that why we're here to help you. After all this is said and done.......I suugest you just try and live your life day by day until Abby is not there (when you go to different high schools). Oh, and btw, nice poetry. You're really good. I think you should read it to her.

lpp said:
ds this is to you

but any who...

if you love abby enough would you die for her?

this is nothing personal just a question to prove you love someone so much you would die for them.
I would die the slowest and most painful death for her.

I gave her a few poems last year (when I first started writing poetry and sucked at it) but I think it freaked her out more than liking it.

Anyways, somehow someone found out that chelsea was going to talk to abby about me and that I was going to ask her out...and they told Abby. So abby comes up to me and says, "If you already know the answer, why bother to ask?" I've been trying not to cry since lunch today...(about 4 hours ago)...I dont think Abby understands....

Should I call her and talk to her about it? Maybe clear things up? Ugh I don't know what to do...I still want to name the star after her (if I can get $100)...but I think that might come off a little creepy....yet I think she'll love it....hell I don't know what the **** I think...This is just too much at one time....

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
See that's why I hardly ever use forums :( The time difference sucks and I always miss out of stuff like that. I could've been a feminist and joined in :( Bleh.

i have started living on new york time lol, just cos of this forum and the fact that everything happens when i should be in bed :p

why did you give him an agony aunt website SV? i mean if we can't help then how is that gonna???

You guys are kinda helping me...it just that I could never forget about abby.

And I posted on that Ask Sandy site....I'm just desperate for ideas on how to make things better, make abby love me....:(

Back