Is she worth all this pain?

SNiPeRViRuS said:
I dont like your attitude Kanye298. Maybe its the name, but maybe its your vocabulary that reminds me of pathetic poor, wannabe gangsters from the street blasting rap and hip hop that you probably are. But whatever it is, I dont like it. Thats one thing you dont want to do. Pissing me off is a stupid thing that not many come to enjoy and the ones who do, enjoy if from hell. If you can still read all the words in this message, apologize. Not to DS or anyone else. But apologize to me. For annoying me. Ask woody, or lpp, or darklinkinpark. You dont want to be my enemy, especially since you are new here.

oh i'm so scared...please and if you didnt notice LPP,Woody,Darklinkinpark are all females you idoit,your really tough arent you,thats why weeztones riped right through your ass

Well listen. I've tried to get over Abby...I've tried to forget her. And let me tell you one thing...it's not going to happen....it just can't be done. I love her too much....

And I'm not ****ing obsessed so stop saying that.

Kanye298 said:
oh i'm so scared...please and if you didnt notice LPP,Woody,Darklinkinpark are all females you idoit,your really tough arent you,thats why weeztones riped right through your ass

oh and dude, u dont capitalize the "d" on darklinkinpark
get it straight or dont type it

weezetons.... lol, you are weezetones probably.

Weezetones run up my ass because he was scared of me and knew that he could only hide in the one place I wouldnt be able to reach him.

And Whats this? You think you are better than those three because you are a male?

I dont only think I am tough. Its a fact. And if you could only make 15 since september, then I am the one who is scared. And your grammar is just killing me. Oh no, please stop!! I cant take it anymore. /sarcasm

Like I have said in previous posts. I dont like you. If you think you are so tough just because you think you are a guy, then go ahead and bring it on. But any damage I do to your computer and your mind will not be used against me. Now if you arent scared of seeing real power, lets see what you have got inside your little echo costume. And if you happen to live in the NY area, we can arrange a fist fight too. I love to do damage to your type the old fashioned way. You ppl dont seem to be adept with words anyway.

There feel better now DS...Everyone likes you which means your a likeable guy which means you can get someone who can love you (God I feel gay typing this)

Back